Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Song Jodie fight to breathe purely for Cystic Fibrosis

JODIE FIGHT TO BREATHE
Song to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis

Lyrics: Sharon J. Bainbridge
Music/Vocals: Jakson Lee

I wrote the lyrics to Jodie fight to breathe for my cousins little girl who suffers from this horrible illness and others like her. There are two collection boxes for Cystic Fibrosis, one in Asda (Customer Services) near Morrisons, Swansea (near Burger King.) The other in Pontarddulais, Swansea Petrol Station (St Teilo Street.) If you visit any of these places please spare some change for a good cause.



Jodie dance
Jodie play
Jodie you are a summers day
Your smile
Your face
Your love
Your grace
You are my inspiration
The reason that I write
Your my given hope in every light
The love I feel I know is real
Jodie get well
Fight to breathe

I will be with you in whatever your needs
And I am your strength
I will not give up
We will fight for a cure in that you can trust

Because your my inspiration
The reason that I write
Your my given hope in every light
The love I feel I know is real
Jodie get well fight to breathe

Know you are loved and our thoughts are true
For Jodie know that we love you

Your my inspiration the reason that I write
Your my given hope in every light
The love I feel I know is real
Jodie get well fight to breathe
Fight to breathe
Fight to breathe
Fight to breathe
Jodie, Jodie, Jodie
Fight to breathe
Fight to breathe
Jodie get well
Fight to breathe

This song is on Itunes and Amazon. All the money our end goes to Cystic Fibrosis. The song has been played on local radio and I hope people will spread the word and try and get radio stations to play this lovely song.

The song Jodie fight to breathe is only $0.99 - please support a very good cause or just spread the word. Every little helps.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/jodie-fight-to-breathe/id365793162

My next posting will be about Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy. This story is also purely for Cystic Fibrosis. I made Jodie a promise I would do all I can to help so I want her to know I will keep trying. Her words in my Butterfly Lullaby book "I suffer every day, but I never complain" still bring a tear to my eye. I know what it is like not to be able to breathe as I suffered very badly with Asthma and my own child has Asthma. Jodie now has to use a wheelchair as she cannot walk far because she cannot breathe properly. She is only 13 years old. I tried to auction off the OOAK Sunset Bunny the Easter dress last year to try and get her to Disney. Sadly you have to be rich and famous to get anywhere with this sort of thing. But I will keep trying. And the really sad thing is, last year she would have been able to walk round Disney, but now she will need a wheelchair.

http://www.cftrust.org.uk/

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads