Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 July 2010

Handmade hair ribbons and hand painted hair bobbles by Sharon J. Bainbridge

I thought I would have a go at making some handmade ribbons and poppy hair bobbles. I really enjoyed hand painting them and making them unique to my Butterfly Lullaby collection. The hair accessories look beautiful in the french plait to the side.


Even the fairies think this little artist looks beautiful. This hairstyle is ideal for any child's princess party, and would be simply stunning for a bridesmaid or bride. You can see my handmade hair ribbons and bobbles better in this video below:



Come back if you want to find out how I created this stunning look!

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews