Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 May 2011

AV alternative vote yes or no? Cindy Woo is not impressed she just eat the leaflet!

Yes or no to the AV (Alternative vote?) I have to admit I think 250 Million is a total waste of money!

This is what Cindy Woo our pet bunny rabbit thinks of politics as she nibbles through the Say No to AV leaflet:


The question is have any politicians kept their promise. The thing I liked about Labour was that they got rid of smoking in public places, which is a big thing for our family who suffer from Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis. My memories of the Conservative Party back date to Margaret Thatcher, I always remember my Mum saying how could this women take milk away from school children! Then lots of people lost their houses because the Conservatives tripling the interest rates on Mortgages in the 80's. The students have already had a big run in with the Conservative Party, which I find very sad as they are our future and we should be supporting them. I may be wrong but I have always seen the Conservative Party as a party for rich people and not for hard working class people on low salaries. Lib Dems, I quite like their policies, but same old problem whoever gets in will they have family values and look after people who work hard and achieve nothing in life because they are paid such a rubbish salary? Wales would like more control over their Government, which is understandable. The thing I love about England is it is multicultural.

Here is a painting I did in my 20's and a poem called Trapped in the City. It is about how most of us struggle on a low salary and pay high taxes. Life is not a lot of fun for the working class person in the UK that's for sure. You are lucky if you can pay your bills, it is a very stressful existence with nothing to show at the end of it. But at least we have free health care! Anyone that works should be entitled to a decent way of life and be able to look forward to retirement like rich people do.


To explain the Alternative Vote, here it is:



What would you like from our Government?

Here are a few things I would like changed:

Family values

When I had a child it really woke me up to how some men view women. My child made me pinky swear that I would stay with her Daddy forever because a lot of her friends come from broken families and she wants a real family. As a Mum I would like to see some serious changes in the UK. A little respect for women and children would go a long way, but this means change:

a) No to magazines that are not family friendly being sold on the top shelf in shops in view to everyone! No one wants their child to see that rubbish.

b) No to Sky Channels etc that offer chat and other channels that are not family friendly. This should be by subscription only!

c) I would like to see changes on the Internet. Children and families should be able to surf the net in a totally safe area. All the non child friendly material should be in one place well away from us. And if these people cause problems they should be fined a large amount of money.

d) The music channel should be about music. Children love music too, stop excluding them by making it impossible for parents to put the music channel on as these videos are not family friendly!

c) Proms are for a 16 year old not a 10 year old. We need to put a stop to making children grow up too quickly. The clothes in the shops, everything needs to change - back to basics. Childhood is very short they need to enjoy it rather than being made to feel they have to grow up.

Help small businesses with IT
Currently small businesses are losing billions each year in the UK. What we need is free IT help. We should not be having to keep paying because bad people surf the net.

Change the law re Court procedures when someone is convicted of a small crime
I know of two Mum's who were wrongly accused of steeling and then acquitted. The damage that has done to their reputation and the way they have ended up on depression tablets is no joke. No Mother should be taken away in front of her children and thrown in jail with no evidence. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Too many people are too quick to judge without listening to the full facts. And papers have no rights to wreck someones life by printing here say about someone when they have not had a chance to prove their innocence.

Audit rights for non payments by big businesses
There are so many people self publishing these days and if you read my "don't self publish blog."  You will see some evidence that will show you that there are a lot of very unhappy people that are selling their books, but not getting paid.

Borders are still going on the Internet even though they went Bankrupt. There Swansea Branch had 40 books off me in total. I got paid for 10, but was told they sold 27 books back in December 2007. They owe me for 30 books. When I saw my books being sold all over the Internet for big money I assumed that these were books from Borders, but thinking about it now if they sold 27 books in December 2007 I doubt they had many left when they went bankrupt in 2009. I should by law be entitled to a record of sales from Borders with regards to my books and also a record of sales from websites selling my books on the Internet as they are not getting the books from me! I have proof that I have paid money to Cystic Fibrosis over the years from book sales so I find this whole thing immoral!

The sad thing is if a poor person was accused of steeling something from a shop they would be thrown in jail. But the law seems to be on the side of people with money so they are allowed to go Bankrupt and still trade with the same name without paying people they owe money to. Great ah!

Well let me know your views. Personally I am sick of hearing rich people moan about paying for poor people to have health care and then boast about their £1000 bottle of wine in the other breath. Everyone is entitled to a decent, stress free living with hope at the end of the rainbow, no matter what job they do.

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads