Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Twilight vampire song out of the darkness by Jakson Lee (original vampire song)

I am a big fan of Twilight vampire films! When my partner, Jakson Lee, came up with this original song Out of the darkness I just had this image of it being played on one of the Twilight films. Even one of my best friends was impressed and that coming from her means it must be damn good. So here it is Out of the darkness by Jakson Lee without the 'c.'



The one thing that has always impressed me about Jakson Lee has been his unique songwriting talent and amazing voice. He may not be famous, but that is because he is addicted to X Box. What he needs is a manager to sort him out. I am sure if author Stephenie Meyer could hear this song she would say it is fit for the movies! I wonder if America will ever find Jakson Lee?

Oh and I am not the author of Blood and Roses by Sharon Bainbridge. I am the author of a fairy book called Butterfly Lullaby. Sadly it may as well be a vampire story as so far it has been just one big nightmare!

Before I go I just found out the main star of Twilight, Robert Pattinson can sing, how amazing is that. I love this song sang by Robert Pattinson called Never think which is on the Twilight soundtrack. It pulls you into the lyrics and haunts your very sole. Twilight for me is the best love story I have ever seen, I love it!





www.butterflylullaby.co.uk  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads