Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Christina and Ali Americas got talent top 10 - well done from the UK

I was watching Americas got talent last night from the UK and when I saw Christina and Ali perform my heart went out to them. Two lovely girls suffering from Cystic Fibrosis, but still following their dreams.

This morning I looked on You Tube to see how far they got in the talent competition and saw they hit the top 10, so well done girls! From being told they would never sing to getting this far is an amazing achievement.



I am seeing Jodie (who has Cystic Fibrosis) this summer, she is a little artist too, but she loves to draw so I am looking forward to seeing all her drawings and paintings. This is a song I wrote for Cystic Fibrosis based on Jodie. It would have made my day to see you both sing this song. I will not be renewing this song on Amazon or I Tunes - long story. Just say some big companies have no compassion!



www.butterflylullaby.co.uk  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads