Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 15 August 2011

Riots England UK - Interview with a child who believes having Mummy at home is important

Here is an interview with my little girl who loves having Mummy at home. I have made sacrifices financially so I can be with her. But sadly fresh air does not pay the bills and does not get the serious damp sorted out in our house so I do need to somehow earn money from  home too. Wages in our Country do not keep up with the cost of living. We need change! Women are still waiting for equal pay!



This is a message to the greedy mobile phone companies. I have not used the old mobile my partner gave to me for over two years because I had to cut back on spending. It had some lovely old photographs of Farningham Village. My Uncles old butchers shop was on their. He died of Cancer this year. I would have liked to have sent my Nan the photographs of them together outside the shop. But no "you decided you  had the right to take my number away, because I was not putting money on the card!" You all disgust me! Greedy, nasty society we live in and I am sick of it!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very helpful. It presented me a number of ideas and I’ll be placing them on my blog eventually. I’m bookmarking your website and I’ll be back. Thank you again!Snapback Hats,Other Hats,Canada Goose Coats

Fairy network work from home - Butterfly Lullaby said...

Many thanks for leaving a comment. I will be checking the sites you left on my blog. Thank you for bookmarking me. I still have a lot to learn about Google. Hopefully one day I will get the time to find out more.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads