Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Do you suffer from bad luck like me? Teamwork is the key

Do you suffer from endless bad luck like me?

There are people that swan through life with no financial worries, not stress at all and you sit and wonder why me. We need to turn that round to a positive. I strongly believe that some people that have back luck need to  change that into a learning curve and help other people from their experience!

Teamwork is the key to a successful world. Sadly there are too many people in our world that are not team players and that is why we are in the mess we are today! I am not going to try and sell you anything but instead open your mind to hypnotherapy and how it could change your life. I am going to do an experiment to see if I can self hypnotise myself to make me sort out the mess I am in. I know hypnotherapy works but I am sure as heck not going to pay for it because I can't afford to!



Here is a link below on how to hypnotise yourself. I will start a Google diary on how I have hypnotised myself to change my life so I can give my child a better future. You have nothing to lose!

http://www.hypnosis-online.co.uk/diyhypnotherapy.htm

Stay tuned and lets see if together we can make our world a better and happier place for everyone. Not just the rich!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads