Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 February 2012

HOW FAST CAN YOU BLOG? LEAVE A COMMENT

How fast can you  blog? I had a bit of a giggle this morning as London Mum's have allowed me to blog on their Network site. This is the support group I have been searching for, for over four years on the Internet. Monica said to me "I cannot keep up with your blogging, ha ha." And then she told me I was a genius.

Firstly, being told I am a genius is such a complement. Especially after the four years of hell I have been through and the eleven year recession from not being able to do the things I used to. I believe in teamwork and if people were to open their hearts the way London Mum, Monica has to me. Our world would be a better, and a kinder place for our children and they should come first. But sadly currently do not!

Anyway this is my little bit of teamwork. I wrote to Joe's Ice Cream back in 2005 and asked them if they wanted to be in my Butterfly Lullaby book as I wanted to create a special fairy drink with their amazing Ice Cream. They did not reply. I  have been toying with the idea of sending them this image and seeing what they think.


Tell me a little bit about yourself in my comments and attach your blog. Keep it clean as remember us Mum's have kids and I am doing all I can to make sure all our children grow up in a better world where Mothers and children are respected.

You can never have too many friends as long as they are kind and their heart is in the right place. If my friends were worth money I would be a multi-billionaire. And I would not swap them for any money in the world. Love you guys!

If you are a Mum and you are suffering, you are not alone. Join London Mum's it is free. Together we can make a better world for our children as they deserve it. Stop saying no and start saying yes we can.

http://londonmumsmagazine.com/

P.S. I LOVE YOU GOOGLE AND YOU TUBE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING THIS MUM HOPE AND FOR PROMOTING OUR WORK.

WHEN LIFE THROWS BAD THINGS YOUR WAY. YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES. YOU LET IT TAKE YOU DOWN AND GIVE UP OR YOU LEARN FROM THEM AND KEEP FIGHTING, NEVER GIVING UP AND THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU BECOME A BETTER, KINDER PERSON. ONE THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF! AND ONE THAT CAN HELP OTHERS IN THEIR TIMES ON NEED.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Teamwork will change the world. And I believe David Cameron is a good father and will support us.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews