Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Draculaura story Butterfly Princess dress costume


I have just finished the Butterfly Princess fairy costume for Draculaura. What do you think?


When my little girl saw the finished costume she immediately said my friend will want this costume too!
"It's beautiful!" So here's the story ...


Is Draculaura really a vampire bat? Or is she trapped by an evil spell? Well you will have to stay tuned to find out. I am creating a little video with Ginger from You Tube. She makes the most amazing dolls houses out of boxes. I am creating the costumes and story and she is making up the scenes. The dolls house is already to go. We just need the mirror! But Draculaura has no reflection right! Well we will have to see.



I wonder if Monster High would make a movie based on my script for Draculaura. Quite funny that Butterfly Lullaby fits around her like a glove.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews