Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 June 2012

Crazy talk animation noisy toilet song

I wonder what this little singing toilet would look like made up using the 3ds Max game animation programme? Crazy Talk is just a fun easy to use animation programme that children can use. Here is my little girl singing her own made up song about the possessed noisy toilet in our house. Little Snowflake you are a star!



Wish me luck with learning 3ds Max game animation programme, as I am going to need it! If only it was easy to use like Crazy Talk then I would sail through it.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews