Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Little Voice Talent show child singers

LITTLE VOICE TALENT SHOW FOR CHILDREN

I think we should create a little voice talent show to support all our poor children all over the world. How many talented children are there in the UK and overseas that cannot afford to go to stage school or dance? Don't you think it is time to change this! Talent is just that and I want to see all our children shine where money does not come into it, just love, support and protection!


My little girl Little Snowflake came up with the lyrics "The sea is waving me around, dragging me down oh yeah." Songs have many meanings. You will have noticed the cough, this is a cough that never goes away as it is an asthma cough caused by her living conditions. I was seriously miss sold on the house, years of being told it is condensation causing the black mould and damp I find out that old sellers used bathroom sealant on the roof tiles to hide the fact it needed replacing. The bank of course knew that I was putting a lump sum down so did not bother to mention there was no felt under the roof tiles and force the sellers to fix this.
Don't you just love our justice system, one for the rich and non for the poor.

HEAL THE WORLD - SHE SANG THIS SONG AT SCHOOL
Mothers in tears

My little girl sang Heal the World for the first time in front of the whole school a few weeks back. Mothers were in tears. I have lost count on how many parents congratulated my little girl for her bravery and talent. What a shame there is nothing for talented child artists! I adore her art!



QUEEN SAVE ME SONG


My little girl is singing Queens song Save me this month at the Grand Theatre in Swansea with her school.







MY LITTLE GIRL CRYING AND ASKING "WHY WILL  NO ONE HELP HER?"

Struggling Mothers are too frightened to speak out for the fear that their children will be taken away from them. Seriously what is wrong with our world! Where is the support for Mothers to earn a living from home so they can support their children with a salary that gives them the lifestyle they deserve? Here is my little girl crying her eyes out whilst suffering from yet another chest infection caused by her living conditions. She asked me to video her. I am proud that she believes in fighting for change too.





Has your child got talent. Have you not been able to send them to stage school etc because of your poor salaries? Tell your story and be heard!

Any ideas on creating a free talent show for children please get in touch!

Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sharon.j.bainbridge

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews