Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2012

Photo book friends birthday

Well it is my friend's birthday tomorrow. And I think I know exactly what she would like. I am going to go to her Facebook page and send off her photographs to create an album for her. She lost all her photographs when they had a house fire a few years back. Imagine the heartache of loosing your home and all your memories, especially if you had lost so many family through illness. Thankfully all four children and husband survived. So lets see if I can make this birthday a special one for her and give back some happy memories by creating a Photo book!

Question is what is the cheapest way to do this? Lets look at some options. My Aunts daughter made a beautiful small photo book of pictures of my little girl a few years ago and I think they cost around £4.99 + postage. It's called a Mini book. You can even create a 3x2 mini book for £2.99. Wow that is value.


http://www.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/fe/photo-books

I really feel for my friend as she suffers with the same illness her mother had who ended up dying from this crippling disease. She has not been claiming disability, but she should as she is in agony with her joints. Would be nice to think that one day there will be proper support for her and the family so she no longer has to sleep on the sofa and her husband on the other one because the wages are so damn low in the UK. He works hard so they should be able to afford a decent house big enough to live in. There is certainly something wrong with this world when there are people with too much money and then those hard working people who cannot even get by.

I need to get back to my scrapbook postcards and finish my family tree album especially now we have a Paralympic star thanks to my Google search!



FREE OLYMPIC GAME FLAGS AND MASK. ALL I ASK IS A LITTLE COMPASSION FOR
STRUGGLING MOTHERS AND CHILDREN IN RETURN:
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/toy-olympic-game.html

Contact me Sharon J. Bainbridge if you feel our children deserve a better and happy life:
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews