Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 July 2012

Teacher T-shirt OOAK


Here is Little Snowflakes sketch of her teacher, which I tried to put onto a black T-shirt for his end of term teachers gift. Have you ever brought t-shirt transfer and printed off an image from home to create your very own t-shirt designs? For me it was like Beat the Clock I had exactly 20 minutes to print off the transfer and iron it on. Also you are meant to let the print on the transfer dry a little before ironing it on. Boom, print, cut it out, iron it on. Oh heck some of the t-shirt transfer was coming off as I had ironed it for too long, oh sugar the colours are not showing through the black t-shirt. Think, think, ahhhhh. Silver fabric paint "WHERE IS IT?" I ran downstairs to the kitchen and found my silver fabric pen and in five minutes flat I drew round her sketch on the t-shirt as best I could. I left it to dry with a note to my little girl that I would sort it out when I get back. Grabbed my bag and ran like the wind down to the bus stop thinking I hope that other t-shirt turns up as this is a huge disaster.


PRINTED T-SHIRT BY POST


Lucky for us the other t-shirt turned up on the last day of term. And it reads: Teacher of the year! You make me laugh! You make me sing! You make school fun!



As you can see when you compare the T-shirt to the original painting by Little Snowflake, I have added a few things. I put on the Welsh flag mask I created for the Monster High and Bratz dolls. On the Olympic Wenlock image itself I added all Great Britain's flags which I attached like bows to the balloons. So there is Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Great Britain. I did not bother with the English flag as I grew up believing England was part of Great Britain and that we are all on the same team. Sadly life has taught me this is not the case, but I very much hope that our children can do something to change that and bring harmony and piece back to everyone's life. Racism and recession mixed together is something that we can sort out if we only try.

I also created a t-shirt for the headmaster from her musical alien design. It is totally wicked and got top marks in school. Well I will share that one with you another day. Are you an English alien?

THIS IS THE SORT OF RACISM WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BEING ENGLISH IN WALES - THANKFULLY THERE ARE MANY WELSH PEOPLE THAT ARE KIND SO DO NOT THINK ALL THE WELSH ARE RACIST AS THEY CLEARLY ARE NOT!


IMPORTANT ONLINE PETITIONS




http://jacothenorth.blogspot.co.uk/


WELL NO WONDER MY LITTLE GIRLS ENGLISH SPEAKING SCHOOL GOT BOOED!


Get us out of Wales!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews