Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 September 2012

Absent father song

Absent father song by Lil Pat called Heart of the Warrior. What would we do without You Tube ah? Recently I got a request from Lil Pat's mother for Jakson Lee (my partner) to get in contact with Lil Pat with a view of working together on some songs! Well when I checked this song out I was blown away. The lyrics are totally heartfelt and will relate to a lot of people who have grown up with no father figure. An absent farther. Not only that but I do not like rapping but this is pure genius!


I first got a message on this video with Jakson Lee singing with his daughter Little Snowflake! We created this song for a school competition "Don't drink and drive!" Little Snowflake came up with some lyrics I did the rest and Daddy put the music and melody together. She did win a prize for this which we are very proud of! Well done sweetie!


A women's work is the song Lil Pat's mother commented on. Watch this space I really look forward to hearing some amazing music from these talented guys!


I am on Google+ under Sharon J. Bainbridge. Still have to work it out as I have been busy blogging. Don't you just love your Google blog and what it can do to showcase your families work!
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews