Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 September 2012

Does blogging make you happy?


Does blogging make you happy? Don't be shy leave me a comment at the bottom of this blog and attach a link to your blog. Tell me how blogging makes you so happy. Please keep it clean as this is a family blog! I was asked by a reader if I get a lot of spam, the answer is yes. But thankfully I can delete it.

BLOGGING FOR ME MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE IT GIVES ME HOPE!
THANKS TO GOOGLE!
Blogging to me gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow, especially for my little girl and family. If I can reach my audience through Google and touch their hearts then we can all make a difference for all our children. I am a struggling Mum (Mom) who had a dream of being a better person. Sharing is caring. That is why when I created my Butterfly Lullaby book I gave £1 per book to Cystic Fibrosis. You may think that is not a lot. But the costs of producing a book and printing is very high. And sadly whatever could go wrong in our lives did. Many of the books have been destroyed etc. Now our house affects my little girls and my health due to lack of money and support. But it is not all doom and gloom because it has taken me on a different path. One that I know I must fight tooth and nail for to make a difference in all our little girls lives so that they can grow up and be the person they are without the mask. One day I will tell my story and one fine day our world will change as I am the Paralympic dyslexic blogger who refuses to give up on a world that could be so much kinder and farer! Google has opened the door to give the underdog like me a voice. If you have a voice use it and blog away!

LAST WEEK I RECEIVED MY VERY FIRST GOOGLE CHECK (CHEQUE)

My little girl and I love making arts and crafts videos together. When the Google check for the adverts on my blog and videos arrived, I cried! Tears full of happiness. At last 5 years of hell on the Internet has paid off. All the letter writing asking for support and now I have a special code to get on my blog and I'm protected. 


WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH OUR GOOGLE CHECK?

Originally I was going to give all the money from the adverts to Jodie for Cystic Fibrosis. But we are in a financial mess and my little girls health is important too. She suffers from asthma and the house is making us both ill. I have had to take out a 14% loan which is very high for the salary my partner and I are on. £10,000 to pay off credit cards from when he has been out of work. And just £5,000 to fix the house. My little girl wants me to get a Green Screen for the You Tube Videos. With that we need lighting and a special programme to create the videos. So we will put the cheque away and save up.

GOOGLE HAS OPENED THE DOOR TO US PARALYMPIC PEOPLE 

Do you know how hard it is to get into the papers these days. They don't care about little plebs that have bad things happen to them. All they care about is the big £1 signs. Thankfully google gives the underdogs a chance to shine and speak out. So we have a lot to thank them for!

ONE DAY BUTTERFLY LULLABY WILL FLY

My aim is to keep blogging and earning from my blog and then put on a Butterfly Lullaby show with my original fairy story. A Butterfly Lullaby musical.


My book launch was great, but if I had the money it would have been amazing! I would have had the actors acting out the scene in the story. The Butterfly King sitting high up in the tree sobbing his heart out because the Butterfly Princess had flown away from home and singing our original Butterfly Lullaby song.


Why is it flowers always make women happy? I love flowers. One day I will have flowers in our lounge like I used to. All I have to do is blog away! Connect with me on Google+ Sharon J. Bainbridge https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts
SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews