Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Free wedding outfit recession

Free wedding outfit recession


FREE WEDDING OUTFIT IN A RECESSION 

When you have been invited to a wedding and life is knocking you down, what do you do? Plod on my friends! Don't worry about the outfit just go to your wardrobe and fish out something that will do. The long poppy dress I am wearing is something I picked up from a charity shop locally well over seven years ago. Same with the long black jacket. I think I paid £2 for the jacket and £2.50 for the dress. Jewellery is as old as the hills. Make-up, well nothing new there. Hair just the usual straighteners that I have had for years. Hair colour - oh natural with a few shades of grey. But guess what? My partner used to baby sit for a young lad and he told him that I looked stunning. I of course laughed and said go away I am old enough to be your mother. So it just shows you that you do not have to buy something new for a wedding if you are finding life financially draining! Put on that smile and the world will smile back!

OUR LITTLE GIRLS OUTFIT

I am so lucky as I have some wonderful friends who have kindly given me clothes for my little girl as they know that we have been slightly jinxed when it comes to bad luck. The dress my friend Mandy gave me when I visited her and family in Hastings a year ago. The pink jacket was from a friend from school who's daughter is in the same class. And she just wore her school shoes.

DADDY SING

My little girls Daddy sang at Bolsover Castle, sadly it was all upbeat stuff. I really wanted to hear him sing Butterfly Kisses as this was the ideal setting. Here he is singing, but sadly not at the castle.


Then I wanted to hear him sing Nessun Dorma. The bride, his cousin, just wanted upbeat music so sadly people did not get to hear him really shine the way he did at the Enchanted Manor back in 2009.


VENUE BOLSOVER CASTLE IN ENGLAND 

I was told that the Bolsover castle is the most romantic castle in the world. We really enjoyed our visit and the tour guide told me some very interesting ghost stories so hopefully we will return for another visit.


I often giggle to myself when I write my blogs as it does not bother me if no one reads them, all that matters is that it gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow for my little girl and other children around the world. Google's saying is: Dream big get things done and change the world. I believe anything is possible if you can dream for long enough. The trick is to never let life get you down and take no notice of doubting Thoma's who cannot see your true potential. Because if Google let you shine that means you are worth something! 

Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

COMMENT LEFT BY SOME COMPLETE MORON:

Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very shortly it will be famous, due to its quality contents. Here is my web blog - click here on (HIS LINK WAS NOT CHILD OR FAMILY FRIENDLY IDIOT)

I HAVE YOUR WEBSITE DETAILS AND PASSING THEM ONTO MP CLAIRE PERRY TIME FOR YOU AND OTHERS TO GET FINED! THANK GOD AND I MEAN THANK GOD IN A GOOD WAY FOR TALK TALK OPT OUT OF TRASH!SOON ALL THIS NIGHTMARE WILL GO AWAY!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews