Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Children's right to shine online

Children's rights to shine online safely. Why? Because children have the right to shine, feel good and confident about themselves, especially when some Mothers can be so competitive. I look back on my daughters first reading books and some Mothers competing against one another to have the brightest child in the class. It is horrible! And puts pressure on all the children that struggle in school! I was asked once who is the prettiest child? Yours or mine? All little girls are beautiful in their own right and I truly believe true beauty is in the heart and not on the outside. I am a total alien when it comes to Western Culture, I hate it!

"Mummy have you got a washing up sponge I can have?" My daughter is a huge Spongebob fan, just take a look at the Little and Big Spongebob characters she created all on her own using nothing but sponges and craft foam! The way she cut out all the shapes with no patterns still amazes me. All children are good at different things and I want my little girl to know that she has talent and not to let anyone tell her any different!

SPONGEBOB CRAFT VIDEO 1 OF 5


SPONGEBOB CRAFT VIDEO 2 OF 5


SPONGEBOB CRAFT VIDEO 3 OF 5


SPONGEBOB CRAFT VIDEO 4 OF 5


SPONGEBOB CRAFT VIDEO 5 OF 5


My daughter asked me to Home School her. Sadly in the UK many British people do not understand that bullying can cause serious anxiety so it is something that must not be ignored. We created these videos over the weekend and you can hear for yourself she is a happy little girl who adores arts, crafts and singing! Family is everything to her and makes her happy. It is my job as a Mother to make her happy and always put her before my own needs! Hopefully one day when she is older she will say good job Mum!

Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Western Culture sure is selfish! When do children get a voice to speak out and say what they want? How many children want Mummy and Daddy together? I believe in listening to my child and putting her first, before me! School bullying creates anxiety in some children so it should be taken seriously, but sadly here in the UK it is ignored! Western Culture does nothing for families except destroy it with all it's trash, low wages and high living costs!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236237/Middle-income-families-creating-toxic-environment-children-afford-divorce.html

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews