Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 January 2013

Crazy Talk Animation Green Screen

Crazy Talk Animation Green Screen makes it easier to cut out with the magic wand. First I photographed my daughters drawing using my Nikon D70 Camera, which has now died on me (faulty memory card.) Then I edited the image in Photoshop and cut her character out. I added a green screen background as I was having problems importing the transparent png file to Crazy Talk and editing it as a puppet. The green screen was brilliant as I just used the Crazy Talk magic wand to mask out the green screen for a clear transparent background around her character.


Boy looks like the computer is acting up too with the grey line running through the image. Not like the old days when things lasted for 30 years. I hate this throw away society, bring back the good
old days anytime and just add Google.


Tutorial how to create a green screen with Photoshop for Crazy Talk.


I love this animation. Hopefully one day we can create something like this! Of course I will be mentioning GOOGLE, not Facebook!



And I think my daughters characters have to take top prize for being the coolest dudes!


My daughter wants me to do some arts and crafts with her so will have to upload the animation later.

Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews