Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 June 2013

Heart toast good luck sign (Charm)

Last week I put in the toaster a normal piece of toast and low and behold out popped the toast with a burnt heart shape. I showed my daughter and we were both amazed. I think we will have to keep this as a good luck sign (Charm.)

 
 
The Good Luck Charm reminds me of the first ever song I brought with my 50p pocket money. Here is Elvis singing Good Luck Charm!



 
Pop by and say hi on You Tube and share your creative videos.
My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews