Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Mother and daughter ACEOS art cards



I just adore my daughters character designs. I thought I would turn a few of them into ACEOS. We have both signed them as they are her design, I also created some Lego ones etc.


Here are some of my other ACEOS.


HERE IS AN ACEO BOX I CREATED WITH FULL TUTORIAL


I don't see the point in selling my art cards, as I am totally jinxed. A few years ago I sold some lovely silk ACEO cards and they went for 99p each. You can imagine the disappointment. Especially when you are struggling financially. If only the UK was child and family friendly, then we would have no money worries. 
How is your family doing? Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way ...


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews