Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 March 2014

BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE

My daughter calls me "THE BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD!"

How do mothers get that title? All I can tell you is that when my daughter begged me to homeschool her and I listened to the damage State School was doing to her, I knew I had to do the right thing! And I have not looked back. Getting away from that strange environment has helped me be the best mother I can be! Because I put my daughter first! Bullying is not part of life. It needs addressing and dealing with!


My daughters Mind Map is about Family and Homeschool. Children have the right to speak out about what is important to them and we have a duty to listen.


I am not like most mothers, it has to be said. I try to model myself on my Nan. She helped save the £1.
Family was something she always put first. And she got in debt helping children. £13,000 worth of debt.
My Nan was one of the kindest people you could ever meet. And I know she would be proud of me for speaking out about injustice and the lack of help and support for mothers to earn from home.


FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT IS AGAINST CHILDREN'S HUMAN RIGHTS!


How many mothers will stand by me and stop this corruption? Are there any hero fathers that would help with a Business Plan to challenge the Lottery for destroying children/family life? 
Contact Sharon: nevertooldforlego@gmail.com


LIFE HAS BEEN TOUGH. BUT I AM PROUD TO SAY I NEVER, AND WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DAUGHTER. CHILDREN NEED STABILITY AND PARENTS TO BE PROUD OF. AND YOU JUST CANNOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE FAR WORSE OFF. I AM GLAD I TAKE AFTER MY NAN AND HAVE HER STRENGTH. 

My daughter tells me "DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST MUMMY IN THE WORLD" every day, at least 50-100 times a day. Wow, I feel proud that she thinks that!

AND SWEET PEA! YOU ARE THE BEST DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD TO ME!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!



One day I hope to Bank and Shop with people that put children 1st!

IN THE MEMORY OF MY NAN, SYBIL STANLEY MYLES
Let there be justice for all children and stop this corruption!


I AM SO LUCKY, BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER BRIGHTENS UP EVERY DAY!
Her songs and jokes, make me smile, and I feel so blessed to be a mother!
She is the best present I ever had! 

http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/lego-event-5th-april-2014.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews