Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Grandma garden cuttings

Yesterday my daughter and I had the most amazing day with Grandma (my daughters fathers mother.)

First they drew together, which Melody loved. There is nothing like doing a little big of art with Granny or Mummy. I will have to upload the drawings they did. But for now you can see from these sketches that my darling daughter is quite the artist. And I am so proud that her letter from the Dork Diaries author is going up in the Library.

Letter to my daughter from author Rachel Renee Russell.


I ADORE OUR BUTTERFLY LULLABY GARDEN

I know my Mother-in-law loves her garden so I asked her if she wanted to take any cuttings of our plants. Her face lit up. It has to have been the best day we have ever spent together. We all really enjoyed taking cuttings and planting them in pots. Of course we used a bit of rooting powder, which will of course hopefully keep them alive and kicking.


I will add some photographs tomorrow of the plants we took cuttings from. But for now here is a little video of our wonderful Butterfly Lullaby garden and natures beautiful creatures.


This is the lavatera from my old flat in Wimbledon. It has taken me eight years to find the exact plant, which is now thriving in our lovely Butterfly Lullaby Garden in Wales. And the cuttings are doing well!


BONT GARDEN CUTTINGS CLUB

I wonder if people would be interested in swapping cuttings? If so, please do get in contact and email me at nevertooldforlego@gmail.com (Sharon)

KEEP SMILING AND DREAMING THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY
And remember family and team work is everything. Change is possible if we only try!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews