Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 May 2014

MOTHER DON'T CRY SONG

 SONG - MOTHER DON'T CRY

My mother called me up just before Mothers Day and as I listened to her tears and the sadness in her voice down the phone, my heart sank and I had to really try not to let her know I was crying with her. How I wished I was not seven hours away. All I wanted to do was put my arms around her and tell her "Mum, don't worry, everything is going to be OK, I am here for you!" She needs me, because I am her rock and I stand up to bullies. Sadly, I understand why she is broken and what made her ill. I wrote this song for my wonderful mum and my eleven year old daughter recorded it for me. I am so lucky to have her, and thankful I take after my Nan, she was one tough cookie. No one messed with the people she loved and got away with it, when she was alive. She was a true heroine! It is time for people to stop protecting the bullies and instead help the victims! Our world needs hero's and heroines to protect children and women from bullying!


THINGS NEED TO CHANGE FOR OUR LITTLE GIRLS SAKE

I am a great believer, like Princess Diana, that problems can only be solved if we talk about them and share stories. We have to work together as a team to protect victims of verbal or physical abuse. Children and women are not treated with the respect they deserve, we have a problem with our society and it needs addressing. Where does this bullying come from? And why is the media allowed to sell women as objects and not respect them as human beings? History can tell us many home truths!

"If Diana had been living in medieval times, she would have had her head chopped off." - Dickie Arbiter, former press spokesperson for the Queen
http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/diana-her-true-story

Throughout history men in high society believed they are entitled to have a Mistress and hire prostitutes. They don't know what real family life is all about, because they are shipped off to some boarding school to fend for themselves. Princess Diana did not want her children going to boarding school, she wanted to spend time with them. All Princess Diana asked for was to give her children the family life she never had, and to this day her memory has been blackened. This poor mother was bullied from childhood up until her death! I admire this mother so very much for having the bravery to speak out. Women must tell their stories to protect our little girls and force our world to change! 


MEN HERO'S

My sister and I are so lucky that our Dad (step father) married our Mum. He has looked after her for over 40 years. And when my Aunt warned him that my Mum was ill, he said "NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP HIM MARRYING THE WOMEN HE LOVES!" He took on my sister and I as his own children and words cannot thank him enough for being the father I can depend on. And it is thanks to him that we got to live with our mother as she could not have brought us up on her own. He is a hero! And her Mum, my Nan was also a true heroine. We were lucky and had an amazing childhood full of wonderful family and friends.

Nan always made sure we had plenty of cine film and photographs of us growing up. Because as a child orphan and a victim of the state, she had nothing good to look back on. And her story makes we want to help children and families and give them the life they all deserve. Because after all I was the lucky one!


HISTORY TEACHES US WHY OUR WORLD IS IN THE MESS IT IS TODAY!

Stop protecting the bullies! What can I do to help children and women and protect them from bullies? What can I do to make sure our little girls do not go through the same hell as some of the women in our family and some of my dear female friends. This is the question I ask myself every day, because it breaks my heart to hear some family and friends tell me how badly they are treated by some men. And this is not a dig at all men. I know plenty of amazing fathers and husbands, but we are missing something really important in our society and that is MEN HERO'S! Good men need to teach bad men how to treat women and children! And schools need to educate little boys from a very young age how to respect little girls and women and protect them from bullies, because we are not as strong as men.

THE MEDIA AND IDOLS ARE THE REASON CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE TREATED BADLY

If men were not surrounded by images of women being sold as dumb objects, we would have their respect.
Here is a prime example of how badly some men treat children and mothers. And bear in mind all I asked was for this man to put my daughters radio show on her blog, which is child and family friendly! 




HERO'S AND HERONIES NEEDED

Please get in contact with me and help me challenge the Lottery for destroying children's family life. I would like support to force the Lottery to help fund saving children and family life by funding mothers to earn from home. After all it is your money they are using! My little girl wants Mummy at home and that is her human right! And I want to help mothers earn from home. Together we can team up and share ideas to make this happen. Change is possible!


My daughter and I have set up this competition to promote and protect family life.

MY NAN'S TRUE STORY AS A CHILD ORPHAN AND A VICTIM OF THE STATE

I want to help children in care, because I know for a fact they are not getting treated the way they should be by Social Services. There may be some good Social Workers, but as MP John Hemming points out they are bullied to take children from families or be sacked. Nan was orphaned at four years old and Social Services made her childhood a living hell. She lived and eat in a shed with her brothers and their cries for help were ignored. When I think of my Nan as a child I feel humble that she made sure we had an amazing childhood. 


MP John Hemming is on many videos speaking about Social Services and how they are bullied to steal children from families. Forced Adoption for Profit, secret family courts and gags. Jimmy Savile, Ted Heath, the Waterhouse scandal. 50,000 Canadian children murdered in residential schools and the list goes on. And they are still getting away with stealing our children.

What would happen to your children if you had an accident? Would they be allowed to stay with family or sold to Forced Adoption for Profit, like Amy's son. She slipped and fell off a cliff. Bournemouth Social Services and Police were happy that her eldest daughter was looking after her son. But Somerset Social Services wanted a promotion and pay increase. Amy's son has been in care for 2 years against his will. And there are many other victims. Too many to count!


Our children deserve better! 

Here is a talent competition my daughter and I are doing to promote and protect family life.
Please share this information. It is free!

ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN (CHILD FRIENDLY)
http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html

FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-talent-contest-2014.html

Get in contact with me, Sharon J. Bainbridge by email: nevertooldforlegoATgmail.com

I have a wonderful daughter who calls me "The Best Mummy in the World." 
So I must be doing something right. Children know what they want and can teach us better values!
They want Mummy and Daddy together and that is their human right!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews