Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Prince William Princess Diana Murder Investigation


I often wonder what Prince William thinks of his family history? And if he researches the Internet for information about his mothers death. King Henry VIII taught us that women have to do as they are told.

"If Diana had been living in medieval times, she would have had her head chopped off." - Dickie Arbiter, former press spokesperson for the Queen
http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/diana-her-true-story

PRINCE WILLIAMS LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER MELODY
"Their ADORED MOTHER!"


http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/kate-middleton-prince-william-princess-diana-murder-scotland-yard-queen-elizabeth-assassination-0825/

I sent the above pictures of Princess Diana to Prince William, of his mother dressed as an angel and child fairy. I knew the Queen would never allow such images to be sold within the UK to support mothers and help them earn from home. Princess Diana had wonderful child and family friendly values. She tried so very hard to give her children the family life she never had, so sad the Monarchy did not support or protect her. If Princess Diana were alive I know she would support ideas to help children and families.

Back in 2011 I wanted to give the Queen a chance and find out if she had a heart to save my daughters old butterfly meadow and school field. Sadly her reply was that she makes it a rule not to help. 


I often question what our world would be like if people with money and power actually helped struggling families and protected our children. By writing many letters you find out that people in authority love the power of saying "NO." So I will auction off my engagement ring to pay for this competition. And see if people will support children and families and team up to change things. I don't want peoples money, just their support and for them to help me challenge the Lottery to fund ideas to help families support their beloved children by working from home and using the Internet.
I will be very surprised if MP John Hemming replies to my daughters letter, as my own MP told me "THE QUEEN IS ABOVE THE LAW." So therefore they are all just MUPPETS doing as they are told.


My MP told me the student girls are old enough to sell themselves as prostitutes. Any moral father and mother would want to protect their little girls from this dreadful and dangerous line of work. Especially when Germany is advertising this as a real job and trying to force young girls to take this slave like trade.


Get in contact if you would like to help with a business plan to challenge the Lottery and force them to fund protecting and promoting children and family life, instead of destroying it. After all it is the Tax Payers MONEY! Contact Sharon: nevertooldforlegoATgmail.com

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1482371/If-you-dont-take-a-job-as-a-prostitute-we-can-stop-your-benefits.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/outrage-after-job-center-suggests-brothel-job-for-young-woman-in-germany-a-882021.html

I wonder who funded the latest film about Diana. Her children were her life and she was always frightened that they would take them from her. Bit like Forced Adoption for Profit. This film did not show the mother she was, and I find this very sad. I think you can tell from this just how bullied she really was.


MP JOHN HEMMING - THE UK GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN!


GOD SAVE OUR CHILDREN


As my Nan was a child victim of the state (orphaned at four years old.)
I worry about any child in state care.
www.unitedpass.co.uk       www.itccs.org


OUR REAL KING LIVES IN AUSTRALIA


SHARE YOUR STORIES WITH US THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY
 Contact Sharon: nevertooldforlegoATgmail.com



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews