Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

EVIL RICH DESTROYED ECONOMY

It is without a doubt the evil rich and powerful people who control and run our Country have destroyed our Economy on purpose. Why? Well let me show you the hard evidence first!

BORIS MAYOR OF LONDON SUPPORTS RICH MOTHERS LIKE LONDON MUMS MAGAZINE (BUT DOES NOT SUPPORT MOTHERS THAT NEED HELP!)


Click this website and scroll down the right hand side and you will see a box stating ...
  "SUPPORTED BY THE MAYOR OF LONDON!"
http://www.londonmumsmagazine.co.uk/

How dare the Mayor of London state that we are not working hard enough. I used to blog for free for London Mums Magazine in the hope to get some help to earn from home. Of course I got nothing! Rich people do not help people that need support, instead they exploit us! This mothers group boasted that they had the most hits ever on this blog where I designed and made a Lagoona Blue dolls costume. Yet I got nothing as usual. 

http://londonmumsmagazine.com/2012/lagoona-blue-monster-high-doll


Here is a statement from Jennette Arnold London Assembly member fighting your corner at City Hall

At the end of last year, Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, disgracefully equated vulnerable sections of society to ‘cornflakes’ in his infamous Margaret Thatcher speech.  He also went on to state that inequality is ‘natural’ and ‘essential’.  His oxymoronic cure for inequality (which in London equates to thousands using foodbanks and sleeping rough whilst the ‘super-rich’ thrive) is to cause further hardship for vulnerable groups because, he believes, it is healthy to foster a ‘spirit of envy’.

http://jennettearnold.com/2014/03/boris-cornflake-economy-of-inevitable-and-justified-inequality-is-wrong/

Mayors, MPs, Prime Ministers and Royals are paid by you, THE TAX PAYER, to do a job! And that job is supposed to protect children and family life. But sadly the rich have a terrible habit of either ignoring correspondence and meetings, or just enjoying the power of saying "NO" to helping families that need it.

I have wasted years writing to Governments and MPs to support children and families. And wonder why the Tax Payer is paying them a salary when they are not doing their job? My eleven year old daughter wants Mummy at home and that is her human right. Considering I re-mortgaged to start my home business and got miss-sold by the Internet and Government, I am due an apology and compensation!


When my business got attacked on the Internet I wrote to Gordon Brown "WHO DID NOTHING!" And then David Cameron. Please note the Government at the time were giving out free IT help to small businesses. I NEVER DID GET ANY HELP! WHY? Because children and women are seen as objects for sale in the UK. And the proof is soon to follow.


Will the Journalist, Christopher Booker, write back?



Still no news from the MAYOR OF PONTARDDULAIS


My MP Martin Caton supports the Lottery for funding the Swansea University who are brainwashing Student Girls into Prostitution. Can you seriously not be shocked by this? He told me "THE GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH!" These are the people running our Country!


The Swansea University boasts that one prostitute is studying LAW. Well that explains our SECRET FAMILY COURTS then! As proved by MP John Hemming.


This is what they call EDUCATION! You really cannot trust the rich and powerful as they have no morals. And seriously lack child and family friendly values!


The UK Government have known about this website, which laughs in the face of women hurt by men for over a year. And still allow it to run. Yet they take down whistleblowers websites in a minute! I know far too many women hurt by men because of sick sites that destroy family life. They encourage cheating!
www.womensaid.co.uk

My daughters letter to MP John Hemming. Imagine how children could protect their future by writing letters in schools to MPs. But of course schools have to do what they are told, or be SACKED! Do you think MP John Hemming will reply. I somehow doubt it! After all my MP told me the Queen is above the Law "So they have to do what they are told." And I have a feeling she has to do what she is told by her husband as she claims in interviews that he is the head of the household and that is why Prince Charles had to go to that awful bullying school. Even the Queen Mother questioned this!


IF ONLY PRINCESS DIANA WERE ALIVE "SHE WOULD NOT SAY NO TO HELPING FAMILIES THAT NEED IT" BECAUSE SHE LOVED ALL CHILDREN!

Even poor Princess Diana was a victim of bullying. What a heroine she was for speaking out about her husband and his affair with Camilla. All she ever wanted was for her children to have the family life she never had. That is not a lot to ask. And it is time all parents put their children first! Children deserve better!

MP John Hemming is the only MP out of 700 MPs, fighting for children and family rights!
This explains why Jimmy Savile and Ted Heath were protected! They abused and arranged to have children killed in state care. This is why Forced Adoption for Profit is big business. God help the Orphans!


The Queen's adviser is the founder of the paedophile support group! And she is above the LAW!


Mothers are being jailed for no reason! Children are being taken for mere profit! 
http://www.unitedpass.co.uk/


CHILD VICTIM OF THE STATE
My Nan's true story as a child orphan in the UK (England.)


When I wrote my book Butterfly Lullaby, I was proud to be British. Sadly being a self employed mother has taken me on a Journey, which has opened my eyes to much corruption and discrimination.

BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK LAUNCH AT THE DYLAN THOMAS CENTRE


FAMOUS ROBIN STEVENS FROM CHILDREN'S TV (ROSIE AND JIM) READING OUT MY STORY COLOUR ME A FAIRIES WISH

Robin Stevens told me "SHARON NEVER GIVE UP!" When International Wales came to my house and trashed my work and then to add insult to injury tried to kiss me on the lips, I knew then that the reason I could not move forward was because of the people who run our Country! They promote everything that destroys children and family life, instead of saving it. And now I know who has been reproducing my books and selling them on the Internet with no money going to Cystic Fibrosis or myself as a struggling mother trying to support my child.


I want you to all stop drinking the Fluoride Tap Water, and wake up! Your children will not have a future if you do not force the change within the Monarchy and Government. This young lady is taking the Irish Government to Court for putting FLUORIDE in the Irish tap water. I think we need to do the same in every Country. Did you know that Hitler used Fluoride in Nazi camps to stop people running away.

http://www.thegirlagainstfluoride.com/

THERE ARE SOME DECENT DENTISTS!
My daughter and I stopped using fluoride toothpaste because she complained about feeling ill every time she brushed her teeth. She would cough up phlegm from her chest and had to keep blowing her nose. Now she can clean her teeth without feeling ill. And actually enjoys cleaning her teeth because she is not putting FLUORIDE POISON in her mouth. 


Dentists make lost of money out of bad teeth! Some dentists simply do not care about children's health!


HORRIBLE NOT YET HISTORY - POISON "FLUORIDE" USED AS TOOTHPASTE
I think it is time to make HORRIBLE NOT YET HISTORY videos!

If you watch all the Horrible History dentist shows you will see how dentists got it all wrong! We are still learning and making mistakes. But are these mistakes being made on purpose?


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html


SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads