Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Herbal Asthma Cure Nettles


STINGING NETTLES ARE GOOD FOR ASTHMA AND ALLERGIES

First of all, my daughter and I stopped using fluoride toothpaste two weeks ago, which has really helped our ASTHMA. Every time she brushed her teeth she would cough up huge amounts of phlegm and had to keep blowing her nose. She hated brushing her teeth. I decided to do some research and found that Fluoride is actually a poison, which of course was making her ill. This amazing lady is taking the Irish Government to Court for putting Fluoride in the Irish tap water. I truly admire her, especially as she has had to strip off to get peoples attention. If only women got the respect they deserved by keeping their clothes on. This proves how bad our world is and why we need to get back to good old fashioned values and protect children and family life.  http://www.thegirlagainstfluoride.com/ Don't let the UK destroy peoples health! Get in contact and lets stop fluoridation worldwide. 

STOP USING FLUORIDE AND YOUR HEALTH WILL IMPROVE

Good drinking water is a must! Stop drinking the tap water, get a distiller and get rid of the fluoride toothpaste. Melody and I are currently experimenting with herbal water and our gums and teeth have never felt healthier. And she is no longer coughing up phlegm when she brushes her teeth. There are herbal toothpastes with no fluoride. But Stinging Nettles for me are the best thing going.

In addition, Russian studies show that nettle tea has anti-bacterial activity.  Mouthwashes and toothpastes containing nettle can reduce plaque and gingivitis.


STINGING NETTLES THE QUEEN OF HERBS 

Stinging Nettles are the Queen of all herbs. The best herb you can get and it is free! I cut fresh nettles, wash them in clean water, not tap! Then I put them in this glass jar and add hot clean water. When it is cooled down I place it in the fridge and use it the next day. It usually lasts up to three days. Stinging Nettles are also good for your hair. Both my daughters and my hair has never looked so shiny and soft. Also our dandruff has gone. Those chemicals are so bad for us!


You can buy herbal Stinging Nettle capsules. Here is this man's true story about his asthma cure. I also have used strong coffee to cure an asthma attack. Real coffee! 


Stinging nettles are great for allergies. Melody used to go through 1-2 toilet rolls a day blowing her nose and coughing up phlegm. Her allergies are getting better by the day and after one week of Nettles she is blowing her nose less and less. Not to mention for three years her feet have been covered in warts/verrucas, which are now disappearing, because we stopped taking fluoride and use nettles. 


WHAT CAN'T THE STINGING NETTLE CURE?
http://www.herballegacy.com/Vance_Medicinal.html

There are so many wonderful videos on You Tube about Stinging Nettles:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=STINGING+NETTLE+HERB

OUR ASTHMA STORY, WHAT'S YOURS?

My daughter, Melody, and I are asthmatic. I have had asthma from the age of three years old and it is my very first memory. Crying in the hospital and begging my mother not to leave my side. Back in those days parents were not allowed to stay over. When Melody was in hospital with asthma I got to lay by her side. I am so glad she did not have to be in hospital on her own as there is nothing more traumatic for a child. I really did not want her to go through what I did as an asthmatic child, so I gave her natural mothers milk, not powdered. But she got asthma anyway. Thankfully her asthma is not as bad as mine, however her allergies are a nightmare. Just think about that powdered milk and how most people add Fluoride water (Poison.)

Lets talk about your asthma!

What are you allergic to? Sharing knowledge is the only way forward. Both Melody and I are allergic to animals, me more so. Also those colds always seem to give us a chest infection. But there is hope! So what sets your asthma off? I believe by drinking clean water and a healthy diet, + stinging nettles will get rid of our asthma and allergies for good. Will keep you posted on our progress!

SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html
SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews