Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 July 2014

FLUORIDE MIND MAP girl against fluoride

PLEASE, PLEASE SUPPORT THE GIRL AGAINST FLUORIDE. 
SHE IS A TRUE SUPER HERO (HEROINE)

Today, even though I am up to my eyeballs in debt because of the lack of help and support for children and families in the UK. I donated $20 to www.thegirlagainstfluoride.com because you cannot put a price on peoples health! We are lucky here in Wales, because they do not put FLUORIDE POISON in our water. But family and friends in England are not so lucky etc. I did call Welsh Water today to double check!


FLUORIDE VARNISH (POISON)

On the toothpaste it says "WARNING DON'T SWALLOW, SO HOW THE HELL ARE CHILDREN MEANT TO NOT SWALLOW WHEN THEY ARE FORCED TO HAVE THIS IN THEIR MOUTH FOR 30 MINUTES?"

I am really peed off the dentist coated my daughters teeth with this POISON! Especially as she has asthma!


OUR STORY

Approximately two weeks ago my daughter said to me "Mummy, every time I brush my teeth it makes me feel ill!" I noticed that when she cleaned her teeth her asthma got worse. She was forever coughing up phlegm at the sink and having to blow her nose. So I decided to do some research on line and came across a video of  Aisling FitzGibbon speaking to the UK Column about the dangers of fluoride and why she is taking the Irish Government to Court. 

SADLY PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN TO CAMPAIGNS SO AISLING 
HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO STRIP OFF. (THIS IS SAD ...)

But I admire Aisling for fighting so hard to protect children and grown ups against fluoride poisoning! And we have a lot to thank her for! We need REAL Super Heroes (Heroines.) This is her story!


DENTIST - FLUORIDE VARNISH
http://www.nhsdirect.wales.nhs.uk/encyclopaedia/f/article/fluoride/ 

THE NHS LIE ... Fluoride varnish is another treatment that can be used to help protect against tooth decay. The varnish contains high levels of fluoride and is painted onto the surface of both baby and adult teeth. It works by strengthening the tooth enamel, making it more resistant to decay.

I still cannot believe my dentist coated my little girls teeth with Fluoride Varnish (POISON) even when he knew she had ASTHMA. Her teeth were perfect at the time and there was no need to coat them. The only reason she suffered with build up before was because POISON FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE made her ILL! She hated brushing her teeth, and who can blame her! No wonder she has been so poorly with that muck in her mouth. I just hope I can get her health back to normal. So far we have both come off the inhalers, because an ex nurse told me Asthma Inhalers are seriously bad for your health. We are also taking STINGING NETTLE WATER, which helps our asthma. And I have purchased a distiller so we can drink clean water. Both Melody and I are feeling better.

YOU CAN BUY TOOTHPASTE WITHOUT FLUORIDE 

Melody and I don't use a herbal toothpaste, we prefer the more natural way (Distilled stinging nettle water.) We use this stinging nettle water as a tooth wash (instead of toothpaste) and as a mouthwash. And we both agree that our teeth and gums have never felt so clean and healthy. Since we stopped using the FLUORIDE POISON we both love brushing our teeth and have gurgling matches. 

Russian studies show that nettle tea has anti-bacterial activity.  Mouthwashes and toothpastes containing nettle can reduce plaque and gingivitis.  Many oral health care products in health food stores contain nettle.
http://www.herballegacy.com/Vance_Medicinal.html

You have to add boiling water to the stinging nettles to take the sting out.  Keep reading ...


I put stinging nettles in a glass jar, then add boiling distilled water and put the lid on. Let it cool over night and then put it in the fridge. Apparently you are meant to use it up within three days. Mine does not last that long.


SAVE SOME STINGING NETTLES FOR THE BUTTERFLIES
Use gloves and cover your arms. I use scissors so not to destroy the root. And make sure I leave some of the stinging nettle plant for the butterflies. We need butterflies and bumblebees!

FLUORIDE IN SCHOOL MILK
Melody said the school milk tasted disgusting!


ENGLAND - FLUORIDE TAP WATER

How many people do you know that have arthritis and joint problems? I know too many to count. My poor Mum can hardly walk. She has had a hip operation and the other hip is no longer working. My real Dad had to have a hip operation. My aunt is having to have yet another hip operation. Another aunt had to have a hip operation when she was alive. My mother in law suffers with arthritis. My Nan was crippled with arthritis. And my other Nan is crippled with arthritis and cannot even dress or cook for herself. And yes I have another Nan, who has to have a stair lift and can hardly get around. I also have friends with joint problems. They all live in ENGLAND where they have FLUORIDE POISONED WATER!

Peter Cooling had arthritis for 20 years. When he stopped drinking fluoride water etc his health improved and he now rides his bike in marathons.


Still not convinced about Fluoride Poison. Here is a USA Dentist, Dr. Bill Osmunson
warning people about it!


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html

SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ...
https://www.youtube.com/Butterflylullabyltd

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews