Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 30 October 2014

DANGERS OF UNSCHOOLING

Dangers of unschooling by Stefan Molyneux!


Author of popular Dork Diaries, Rachel Renee Russel, supports HOMESCHOOL!
Her books are all about bullying in state school! Melody is so proud!


Melody hated reading in state school. Now she is home educated she loves BOOKS. She even has her own little Library in her room. It is thanks to authors like Rachel Renee Russel, that make reading fun. Mr Norbury, Melody's old teacher understood the importance of children reading things they have an interest in. Even if it is a comic, at least they are reading. Sadly not all teachers have his child friendly views, which is why I took my daughter out of school. Bullying by stressed out teachers and children is bad for children's health. They don't want it and don't need it! Also children all learn at different levels. Don't pressure them. They will learn at their own pace in their own time.


TERRY DEARY, AUTHOR OR HORRIBLE HISTORIES "HATES STATE SCHOOL"


I wrote to Terry Deary and asked if I could buy the videos that had been blocked by the BBC on You Tube re Vile Victorian School Punishments and Welsh NOT! Sadly I need to contact the TV people. I wonder if the BBC blocked these two videos because of the Jimmy Savile cover up, as it is all about abuse on children by the state. Worth investigating, don't you think! Who owns the BBC. Three guesses!


http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/state-school-horrible-histories.html

State school did not teach me that Wales was it's own Country and had it's own language. We were taught that Scotland, Wales and England are all one big happy family/Country. Well when I moved to Wales, I learnt otherwise. Children were punished and hurt for speaking their own Welsh language in state school. Something the people in power obviously want to keep quiet! We have learnt quite a lot about the bullying English powers. But is it English. I think it is more Nazi power.


NEVER TOO OLD FOR LEGO RADIO (RADIO HOST MELODY)
Sadly, some men have no respect for children and women, which is why we had to quit Melody's radio show "Never too old for Lego." We need men heroes to help some men change!


ALL I ASK IS FOR RESPECT FOR MY DAUGHTER, MYSELF AS A MOTHER, AND FOR ALL CHILDREN AND MOTHERS WORLDWIDE. 
IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? OUR WORLD NEEDS TO CHANGE!


I WANT TO DEBATE THE FOLLOWING, RE FRACKING, BANK OF ENGLAND, MONARCHY POWER AND ABUSE ON CHILDREN AND WOMEN
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/fracking-queen-above-law.html

My daughter made me this Super Mummy Loom Doll. She said that I am her super heroine, because I stop people bullying her. I feel really proud of this Super Mummy Loom doll, and will treasure it forever. Every day my daughter tells me she loves me. I am truly blessed and hope the same happiness will shine on all children and families. If I can help, I will try by debating important issues and sharing stories. Get in contact through Butterfly Lullaby on You Tube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd




SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads