Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 February 2015

Yardmaster Green Metal Shed bad review FREEMANS

I am so fed up with being ripped off in the UK. It seems to be never ending! So here is my complaint about this awful YARDMASTER GREEN SHED we purchased from FREEMANS.


THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FREEMANS WEBSITE IS MISLEADING!

  • Maintenance free metal shed - This shed leaked from day one!
  • Weatherproof - Water is coming in from the ground level!
  • Easy to assemble NOT! We had to pay two builders to put this shed up and it needed a concrete base. It took two DAYS! NOT MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION! Builders costs over £300 to put this shed up. Then £48.98 to seal the shed with a sealer, when I found out it LEAKED. NOT MENTIONED IN THE SHED'S DESCRIPTION EITHER.
    And the damn thing still LEAKS!

I sent the above Invoice to Freemans who told me to contact Yardmaster Tel: 02879628449. When I called them up, they asked me where the leak is coming from. I called the builders and asked them what they thought and they told me it was underneath. So I called Yardmaster back and left a message. They have not called me back. And Freemans strangely do not have YARDMASTERS ADDRESS TO WRITE TO THEM. All our stuff is getting wrecked because we were mis-sold on this shed.

I have been looking at other peoples reviews and a lot of them are mentioning having to use BUILDERS FOAM. THIS SHOULD BE IN THE DESCRIPTION WHEN PURCHASING!!!

I would like to hear from anyone that has been ripped off and is unhappy with the above shed. Here you can see my video review. I have had to put plastic on the ground to try and keep our things dry.



SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

MY BEST MUM OF THE YEAR 2015 AWARD BY DORK DIARIES AUTHOR ...





SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews