Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 May 2015

BUILD A BEAR WEEKEND 2015


The above hooded top was made by Melody, my 12 year old daughter! 
CLEVER GIRL!

BUILD A BEAR WEEKEND 
MAKING CLOTHES TOGETHER AS A ... 
FAMILY

This weekend my daughter and I made some clothes for her Build a Bears. To see her face light up gave me a special glow. She kept giving me a cuddle and saying "Mummy, I love spending time with you!"

I cannot believe my daughter made the above hooded top all by herself. With no help whatsoever from Mummy. She came down with an old hooded jacket and said, "Mum, I am going to make a Hooded Jacket for my Build a Bear." I thought wow, that is a creative idea.

Here is Melody's old jacket, size 9-10 years.


The Hooded Jacket tag says age 9-10 years.


Melody cut the hood off the Jacket. And the sleeves etc. I can't believe she used no pattern.
MUMMY IS IMPRESSED AND VERY PROUD OF HER DARLING DAUGHTER!


Melody made some Build a Bear knickers. She used old knickers she did not like. Who can blame her! I also prefer boxers. I forgot to mention she also made the amazing socks. How, well she used a pair of old socks and cut them up to fit her Build a Bear.


These were given to Melody. She hated them! But wow, they came in useful!
 As she never wore them.


Whilst Melody was making the Build a Bear hooded top. I was making the Build a Bear dress she designed. And we used a dress that was given to her. My daughter can be a bit fussy. She hates buttons and the clothes have to be comfortable for her to wear them. But good for her! Why should she have to wear clothes that make her unhappy. 


BACK OF THE DRESS



 HOW CUTE ARE THESE BUILD A BEAR SLIPPERS?
Really cute! They cost £5.


SOME OF THE BUILD A BEAR COSTUMES I MADE!


OTHER BUILD A BEAR COSTUMES WE MADE OVER THE WEEKEND!
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/buddy-builder-bear-clothes-mummy-request.html

I so wanted to do something to create a better world for Melody my daughter, and other children. But there are no team players. NOT ONE! I give up! This world is too corrupt and selfish to create something together to protect all children and families from the EVIL ELITE.

FROM NOW ON I WILL JUST BE CREATING ART AND CRAFT BLOGS!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews