Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 May 2015

Pencil voting system General Election 2015 SUSPICIOUS!

I have just voted Labour. Not because I like Labour, but I do not want the Conservatives getting in again. It is now a waiting game. But sadly, they are all the same! They all protect one another!

I ASKED AT THE POLLING STATION - "CAN I ASK A STUPID QUESTION, WHY ARE THERE NO PENS? YOU CAN RUB PENCIL OUT!!!!"

I think you can tell I would not trust any of these Governments as far as I could throw them. And I would not be surprised if they did rub out votes. After all we are dealing with a bunch of crooks.

PAEDOPHILE CROOKS!



If Labour get in. I will send them this Witness Statement by Recorded Delivery. 
And demand that Dr Judith Reisman INVESTIGATE!

We can sell off some of the Queens Jewels to pay for the Investigation!


I bet Princess Diana knew all about their dark sides!


What do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews