Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 18 May 2015

TESCO GMO AND PESTICIDE LIST REQUEST 18/5/15

UPDATE. TUESDAY 19TH MAY 2015

Today I received a threatening letter from the debt collectors, on behalf of TESCO, charging me £17.96. I phoned them up and asked why this matter has been passed to a Debt Collector when TESCO have not replied to my request for  GMO/PESTICIDE LIST. As well as an Organic Food List. I pointed out that Russia’s minister of agriculture has been quoted as saying that the government will not “poison their citizens.” 

 http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/russia-refuses-to-poison-its-people-gmo.html

Tesco have told me that Tesco Bank has nothing to do with the Tesco Shop. I said Tesco is Tesco, one big company, so surely you could forward my letter to the relevant department instead of putting my account with a Debt Collector.

Anyway, they have agreed to put my account on hold for a month. However, I have paid £50 today. As I do not want my credit rating destroyed.

THE THING THAT MAKES ME MAD AS HELL, IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING HAS GOT AWAY WITH DESTROYING MY BUSINESS, WHICH IS WHY I AM IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEY HAVE DESTROYED SO MANY CHILDREN AND FAMILY LIVES. I WANT JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE!

I LONG FOR THE DAY WHEN DR JUDITH REISMAN PhD FROM THE LAW UNIVERSITY TAKES THE UK GOVERNMENT AND MONARCHY TO COURT FOR CRIMES AGAINST ALL OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES HERE IN THE UK AND OVERSEAS. 

___________________________________

Monday, 18th May 2015

Tesco Bank
Credit Card Collections
Broadway One
199 Renfield Street
Glasgow
G2 9FX



Dear Teso Bank Collections,

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATED! GMO/PESTICIDE LIST REQUEST
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/tesco-gmo-pesticide-list-please.html
IS GMO/PESTICIDE FOOD PROMOTED BY ELITE/ACADEMIC  PAEDOPHILES?

Thank you for your recent letter dated 11th May 2015. Sadly, you did not enclose the GMO and Pesticide List of products you stock, as I requested as a consumer. As mentioned in my previous letter with attached BLOG LINK http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/tesco-gmo-pesticide-list-please.html  I am concerned that GMO and Pesticide foods are destroying our health. My friend who is an ex Nurse warned me that Asthma Inhalers are Dangerous to both my daughter and my lungs. And that we must stop taking them. And the only way forward is by eating good ORGANIC FOODS. So please oblige with the list of ORGANIC FOODS YOU STOCK. And ...
list of all GMO and PESTICIDE FOODS YOU SELL!

I object to paying for food that is destroying our health. So it is important that this is taken seriously and properly investigated by DR JUDITH REISMAN PhD FROM THE LAW UNIVERSITY, who is a CHILD ACTIVIST and witness to corruption here in the UK by the ELITE ACADEMIC PAEDOPHILE RING. If the ACADEMIC PAEDOPHILE RING CAN PROMOTE KINSEY'S PAEDOPHILE SEX EDUCATION IN OUR STATE SCHOOLS. Then I am sure they can promote GMO foods too.

AS FOR THE MONEY I OWE YOU. I WANT TO PAY THIS BACK. BUT I OBJECT TO PAYING FOR FOOD THAT HAS DESTROYED OUR HEALTH. I FORGOT TO ENCLOSE THE £1 CHEQUE. SO UNDER SEPARATE COVER I WILL ENCLOSE A £2 CHEQUE. AND EVEN THOUGH I AM ENTITLED TO USE FOOD BANKS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF HELP AND SUPPORT AND MONEY COMING INTO OUR HOUSEHOLD. I REFUSE! I DO NOT WANT TO DIGEST GMO OR PESTICIDE RIDDEN FOOD! I AM TRYING TO EDUCATE MY FAMILY ON THIS DANGER AND HOPE THIS WILL PROTECT OTHER FAMILIES!

I wish to correspond by LETTER WITH MY OPEN BLOGS! And not over the PHONE!

I am deeply concerned that neither the Government or any big CORPORATIONS are capable of answering simple questions. In your letter dated 11th May 2015, you have not even acknowledged my previous letter, or BLOG. Let alone my request for the GMO/Pesticide and Organic Food lists. This concerns me greatly. Which is why I wish to correspond openly using my BLOG! And why is it that the UK Government/Monarchy and Tescos seem unable to SIGN THEIR OWN NAME?


I may be broke because of the ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING WHO DESTROYED MY BUSINESS. But I am not stupid! Here is proof that I sent you a letter on 11th May 2015. And I wrote down the following open letter on my BLOG. Which has been ignored. And you can see my recent letter, which I will be posting this week, along with a £2 cheque. Until we can solve the Elite Paedophile Ring problem, I really do not feel that JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED HERE IN THE UK!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/tesco-gmo-pesticide-list-please.html



I WOULD ALSO LIKE THIS INVESTIGATED WITH REGARDS TO ALLEGATIONS THAT TESCO STOCKED THIS EVIL BABY/GIRLS STRIPPING TOY!



Russia currently has one of the lowest rates of GMO approved food lines in the world. When interviewed about the new bill, Russia’s minister of agriculture has been quoted as saying that the government will not “poison their citizens.” Russia is also reported to be implementing programs to independently research the GMO safety claims made by the biotech industry.
I very much look forward to hearing from you, with regards to the GMO, PESTICIDE AND ORGANIC FOOD LISTS. As well as commenting on the above STRIPPERS TOY FOR BABIES AND GIRLS.

AND IF YOU COULD PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH A HUMAN BEING, WITH A NAME, INSTEAD OF JUST TESCO BANK COLLECTIONS. IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Yours faithfully,
SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE

cc Dr Judith Reisman PhD - Law University

P.S. Please note that children and mothers/women are not objects for sale. My MP, Martin Caton, told me that Student Girls are old enough to be prostitutes, when I complained about the Lottery Funding the same Swansea University that promoted Child abuse with Paedophile Information Exchange, to promote STUDENT PROSTITUTION. Which Dr Judith Reisman also confirmed is PAEDOPHILE RUN.

OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY HUMAN RIGHTS HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY VIOLATED! YOU CANNOT IGNORE DR REISMANS WITNESS STATEMENT!


MY MP, MARTIN CATON, AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO TAKE THIS AWFUL WEBSITE DOWN! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT OUR CORRUPT SYSTEM! I HAVE MANY FRIENDS/FAMILY HURT BY MEN BECAUSE OF THESE AWFUL SITES. AND THE ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING ARE RESPONSIBLE! 


IF DEMOCRACY TRULY EXISTS. THEN DR JUDITH REISMAN WILL TAKE OVER THE CHILD ABUSE INVESTIGATION LINKED TO OUR UK GOVERNMENT ETC!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads