Loading...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

GOVERNMENT SELLS KIDS TAX PAYERS MONEY WASTED

MAGGIE TUTTLE FROM CHILDREN SCREAMING TO BE HEARD!
Who will march for the children? And protect them? Or even share this information?
OUR GOVERNMENT WASTES TAX PAYERS MONEY TO SELL OUR KIDS
http://www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com/

In this video Maggie Tuttle talks about the letters she has sent to Prime Minister David Cameron. How dare he ignore her letters. He is paid by the Tax Payer to protect children and families, not cover up child abuse by the ELITES, which he seems to be doing, as he sure as hell is not doing the job the Tax Payer has paid him to do! I look at all the money he wasted on making sure he got elected again, and question our whole CORRUPT MONARCHY RUN GOVERNMENT SYSTEM!

Did you know children are sold for £36,000 to an Adoption Agency. This is 100% Paedophile run. These perverts need to be stopped! An adoption Agency went up for auction for £65 Million, and sold for £135 Million. There is big money in Governments snatching children and abusing them. Did you know that GREAT BRITAIN IS NOW KNOWN AS THE WORST PAEDOPHILE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. This should shame every mother, father, grandparent and aunt and uncle. It is a disgrace! A Foster Carer can get up to £750 a week per child, free holidays abroad, all at the Tax Payers Expense. Out of your hard earned money. Why is our Paedophile Government not helping struggling families. Because this is the problem they are a BUNCH OF SICK PERVERTS THAT NEED LOCKING UP! I am hoping my MP is different and brings light on this matter!


It is really shocking how many British people ignore the Newspaper reports about children being abused and murdered by the Elites in Government. And allegations against the Royals. Imagine their Tax money is being used so MPs and Elites can abuse and kill innocent children. It is really sick! There is something seriously wrong with our British Culture. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to this, must have something to hide!

BILL MALONEY HAS A MESSAGE FOR ALL SICK PERVERT PAEDOPHILES

HE IS COMING TO GET ALL PAEDOPHILES, THEY BETTER RUN!


OUR UK GOVERNMENT IS A DISGRACE! 
ONLY ELITE PAEDOPHILES WOULD GET AWAY WITH DESTROYING CRIME SCENES!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/gov-palace-refurb-hides-crime-scenes.html

Why do I care so much about other children? Because when I think of my Nan as a child Orphan at four years old, crying and sobbing her heart out for her dead Mother and Father. I think about all those poor kids snatched from their parents and crying for their Mummy's and Daddy's. And this poxy Evil Country ignoring their cries, because it is not affecting them. Too many British people too damn selfish to care. People like them make me sick, turning a blind eye, because it is easy!

MELODY, MY DAUGHTER WAS GOING TO SING FOR CHILDREN SCREAMING TO BE HEARD. I HAD TO PULL HER OUT BECAUSE IT IS TOO DANGEROUS. BUT I STILL BLOG AND TRY AND LIAISE WITH OTHERS TO STOP THIS CORRUPTION!

Melody wrote this song for a young boy that wants to live with his Grandmother. But Forced Adoption for Profit forbid it ... because he is worth too much money in state care!


YES I AM ANGRY. I AM REALLY PEEVED OFF WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THESE POOR INNOCENT CHILDREN. AND ESPECIALLY, THAT THE TAX PAYER ALLOWS IT. 

WELL I WILL MAKE MY VIDEO FOR MY MP ABOUT ALL THE CORRUPTION I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH AS A MOTHER. AND I WILL BE ADDING WHAT I THINK OF THIS EVIL PAEDOPHILE GOVERNMENT AND THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE ROYALS.

Oh and Prime Minister David Cameron. Dr Judith Reisman PhD from the Law University Witness Statement will go public. I will damn well make sure of it!






I AM GOING TO CLEAN THE RABBITS OUT NOW. I BET ALL THOSE POOR KIDS STUCK IN THAT SICK CARE SYSTEM WOULD LOVE TO MEET OUR LITTLE BUNNIES. THINK ABOUT HOW LUCKY YOU WERE AS A CHILD, I DO. AND THEN THINK ABOUT ALL THOSE POOR KIDS IN STATE CARE SCREAMING FOR HELP! 
CAN YOU REALLY IGNORE THEIR CRYING? I CAN'T!

Little Jingle sadly died. He was so cute. Animals get treated better than some poor kids!


I am a softy when it comes to my daughter. She is now allowed to keep all four
living bunny rabbits. Bless them, there little poops are great for organic gardening!



CHILDREN CAN TEACH US MANY WONDERFUL THINGS!
My darling daughter, Melody, has taught me to be a better and kinder person.
Western Culture is selfish. I am glad I changed! Before I became a Mum, I was sometimes selfish! Motherhood has changed me for the better! Thank you Melody!





JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

IN THE MEMORY OF MY LOVELY KIND HEARTED NAN - SYBIL.
Unlike the Evil Elite, my Nan helped poor children. May her memory live on!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads