Loading...

Search This Blog

Friday, 3 July 2015

TOM CRAWFORD EVICTED EVIL BANKS GOV TERRORISM

Cancer patient, Tom Crawford and his family have been evicted from their house. He paid his mortgage and they stole his house anyway! THIS IS TERRORISM! Good to see so many people waking up to the corruption in the UK and supporting one another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147508/Cancer-patient-finally-evicted-bungalow-epic-eight-year-battle-bank-mortgage-payments-vows-saying-won-t-beat-me.html



WE PAY THE POLICE, COUNCIL, GOVERNMENT AND MONARCHY TO PROTECT US. BUT INSTEAD THEY DESTROY OUR FAMILIES AND PLANET!

It is nice to see so many supporters trying to protect Tom Crawford and his family from corruption! I cannot believe they have made a Cancer patient homeless. They are pure evil. The Police should be ashamed of themselves. Profiting from destroying HUMAN RIGHTS!



THIS IS TOM CRAWFORD'S YOU TUBE ACCOUNT. PLEASE, PLEASE SUPPORT HIM!
AND LETS ALL TEAM UP TO DEBATE A SOLUTION!


THE BIG QUESTION IS "WHERE IS THE POWER REALLY COMING FROM?" DOES OUR MONARCH HAVE SHARES IN OUR BANKING SYSTEM? ARE WE ALLOWED THIS INFORMATION? NO! WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-royal-family-are-exempt-from-freedom-of-information-requests-and-can-veto-bbc-programmes-why-do-we-put-up-with-this-9956702.html



I WANT TO TALK TO TOM CRAWFORD, BECAUSE I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME CORRUPTION WITH MY BANK, CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND COMPANIES HOUSE. WE NEED TO SHARE STORIES AND BRING BACK JUSTICE! I ALSO HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE UK GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING IT'S JOB! 

I believe 100% my Bank got me in debt on purpose. They refused to allow me to re-mortgage to get the damp done in the house "SAYING I COULD NOT AFFORD THE PAYMENTS." The payments would have been less than £300 a month with the £15,000 loan for the damp. But instead they ripped me off with a whopping 14% loan with payments of over £300 a month. So I have ended up paying £600 a month including my mortgage. So my Bank believed I could not afford to pay £300 a month for the mortgage and damp repairs. But could afford to pay £600 a month to financially cripple me so they benefited with charging me £5 a day interest for being overdrawn!  And to add salt to injury the GOVERNMENT PAEDOPHILE RING DESTROYED MY ON-LINE BUSINESS! And the Police allowed the Bullying Website Host to destroy all the EVIDENCE. They did no INVESTIGATION WHAT SO EVER! This is exactly what happened with Michael Doherty, the father who complained to the Police about on-line Paedophile Grooming of his daughter. The Police did nothing! The Police need to remember they are paid by the Tax payer through Council Tax payments and protect the innocent, not the ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING! THE BANKS HELP THE GOVERNMENT PAEDOPHILE RING TAKE CHILDREN, BY CRIPPLING FAMILIES FINANCIALLY!

MICHAEL DOHERTY PRESSES CHARGES AGAINST THE CORRUPT POLICE!


John Hemming MP offers to host my website, because of the EVIL WEBSITE HOSTS!
www.butterflylullaby.co.uk


Dr Judith Reisman PhD witness statement against our pervert GOVERNMENT EDUCATION SYSTEM!



Our papers promoting CHILD ABUSE!


Dr Reisman wins court case in Croatia against Kinsey's Paedophile Sex Education taught all over the world! Yet the Pervert UK Government still promote it!


MY COMPLAINT LETTER TO TOM WATSON MP ABOUT OUR CORRUPT BANKING SYSTEM IS ON THIS BLOG. I HAVE REQUESTED A LETTER FROM HIM ADDRESSED TO ALL BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS FOR PROTECTION FOR ALL CHILDREN AND FAMILIES AGAINST THE ELITE GOVERNMENT PAEDOPHILE RING!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/debt-collectors-open-letter-sjb.html


INTERNATIONAL WALES CAME TO MY HOUSE, TRASHED ALL MY WORK, AND TO ADD SALT TO INJURY TRIED TO KISS ME ON THE LIPS. THIS IS HOW OUR DIRTY GOVERNMENT TREAT MOTHERS AND CHILDREN! HOW MANY ELITE PAEDOPHILES ARE THERE IN GOVERNMENT AND IN OUR BANKING SYSTEM?

Robin Stevens from Children's TV, told me "Sharon never give up!" The UK Government Paedophile Ring destroyed my business on purpose!


These Elite Paedophiles make sure I cannot afford to trade. My Trade Mark cost £300, now to renew it, I am expected to pay £1,300. THEY ARE TERRORISTS! Butterfly Lullaby is worth big money, and I don't see a penny! The people selling my books on the Internet must be linked to this Elite Paedophile Ring!

They were selling my books for £60+ on the Internet. I am owed Millions!
http://londonmumsmagazine.com/2012/butterfly-lullaby-book



I AM 100% CONVINCED WITH THE EVIDENCE I HAVE AGAINST THE POLICE, QUEEN AND GOVERNMENT THAT MY WEBSITE IS IN DANGER FROM THE ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING THAT CONTROLS OUR COUNTRY!

Companies house are fining me £375 for late accounts on a Dormant Company that cannot trade because of the ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING! WORK THAT ONE OUT!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/companies-house-re-butterfly-lullaby-ltd.html

THIS IS WHAT EVIL ELITES DID TO MY BUSINESS. THE ELITE PAEDOPHILE RING WANT MY BUTTERFLY LULLABY BUSINESS TO TRAFFIC CHILDREN. 
THEY ARE PURE EVIL!
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/butterfly-lullaby-ltd.html

I FIND IT STRANGE THAT I GET "0" MESSAGES ABOUT THIS CORRUPTION. 
HOW MUCH CONTROL DO THESE PAEDOPHILES HAVE OVER MY BLOG AND YOU TUBE ACCOUNT?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads