Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 August 2015

CURE FOR ALL ILLNESS HERBAL



DOCTORS MURDERED RE ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/8-doctors-dead-murdered-alert-alert.html

MY FRIEND IS AN EX NURSE! SHE TOLD ME "SHARON, YOU MUST GET MELODY AND YOURSELF OFF THE ASTHMA INHALERS! THEY DAMAGE YOUR LUNGS AND IMMUNE SYSTEM!"


I am now Asthma free thanks to her, Maggie Tuttle from Children screaming to be heard, and You Tube videos, which have given me lots of amazing information on how to cure my Asthma. Now I just need to cure my daughter Melody. She wants me to be Asthma free for a whole year before changing her diet! But I can tell you now, I feel great. And I no longer have to drink Stinging Nettle and Plantain tea because the Organic Vegan diet has kicked in. Been Vegan for nearly eight months now!


THIS AMERICAN GPs RESEARCH IS AMAZING! ANY ILLNESS CAN BE CURED THROUGH DIET!



Click this page, scroll down to Scientific Studies and you will see that Japanese Knotweed has four medical patents. THIS IS ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING WEED? Ha ha. Seriously, do our Governments think we are thick or something!

Look at how the Elite want to destroy Herbal Plants


JAPANESE KNOTWEED CURES LYME DISEASE, CANCER, GOOD FOR ASTHMA AND LUNG COMPLAINTS.



JAPANESE KNOTWEED IS GREAT FOR HAIR! MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT!



Plantain and Stinging nettle tea helped me get off my Inhalers too! But now I no longer
need this tea, thanks to the Vegan diet. However, I may start drinking it again, as it is really good for you!


ANY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED, WE JUST HAVE TO BE TEAM PLAYERS! TALK TO ME!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews