Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 August 2015

WALES IS JUST LIKE NEW ZEALAND STUNNING!

Sunday we went to the beach. Wales is such a beautiful Country, just like New Zealand. I lived in NZ for seven months, and loved it. So when I first came across Caswell Bay in Wales, it reminded me of NZ, and happy times.

Even though it was not the hottest day. We went for a swim. Funny thing, when I was a kid, I used to walk to the beach with my sister or friends with no adult supervision. These days, sadly, you cannot let the kids out of your sight. But on the upside it means you can't just sit on the beach and watch the kids. You have to go swimming with them and play ball! Even if it is cold. Better to be safe than sorry.

INTERESTING VIDEO ABOUT OUR WELSH BEACHES!


Caswell Bay, Wales


Three Cliffs, Wales


Oxwich Bay, Wales

Me in NZ. I still cannot believe I caught a shark. And yes I set it free!
That is before it tried to eat my toes!


https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews