Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 September 2015

BREAKING FREE FROM THE ELITE CHAINS THAT BIND US

I came across this video yesterday, and I have to say I am so VERY impressed. AMAZING! I would love one of these Earthships. Or even a chance to get involved with building one. Imagine building a house out of old bottles, car tyres and cans. One building looks like a church. Beautiful!

Let me know what you think of the Earthship? This is one way to break free from the Bullying Elites! Grow your own foods, create Solar Electricity. Self watering your indoor fruit and vegetable garden. Harvesting rain water! Very, very exciting times ahead!

EARTHSHIPS OFF THE GRID


I want to talk to families who are using Food Banks! Families ripped off by our corrupt Banking system! Families that have been bullied by Social Services because of their low income. Families that have received no support, because of our corrupt Forced Adoption for Profit Laws. Any family problem can be solved. We just need to work together as a team! 

I have won so many battles, because I refuse to give up! My mother was refused disability allowance. And I wrote them a stinking letter, and told them exactly what I thought about it! She got the disability allowance, because she damn well deserved it. I hate to see people suffer, or watch them give up on justice. But, I still giggle about the time I told admin to ... "stick their job where the sun does not shine," because they would not move me away from reception. The clients always praised me, because I made sure the directors and associates got their messages. I made templates for Architectural Instructions and created a filing system that worked. Anyway, I left for a year, went back and eventually made it to Managing Directors PA. This was through sheer determination. And I did all this by keeping my clothes firmly on! It really makes me sad to see women selling themselves short! They need to change to create a better world! And realise that the inside is more important than the outside! My Uncles daughter told me her Dad said I could have been a Shipbroker, because he believed I was good at talking to people. He used to sell ships for scrap.  My Aunt believes I could help people work their problems out, because she thinks I am a good listener. I just want to help!

I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE AGAINST MY BANK, AND HOPE MY STORY WILL HELP OTHER FAMILIES!  



SPEAK TO ME, SHARE STORIES AND PICTURES. I AM ON YOU TUBE!
My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge, and like Larry Limby, I believe anything is possible! 
We just have to try! And I enjoy being a team player! Do you?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads