Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 September 2015

COLD CURE ORGANIC ORANGE & GINGER


My daughter, Melody, had a terrible cold this week. Blowing her nose and coughing was really upsetting her. And usually when it comes to bedtime. That is when it really hits her, because she finds it difficult to sleep due to not being able to breathe through her nose, which of course causes problems with her Asthma. Something I hope to cure through diet!

I went on line to try and find some Cold Cures. And only came across the usual Honey and Lemon. So I decided to look in my fridge and carry out an experiment. Grabbing two organic oranges and ginger from the fridge I decided to make her a drink. Oranges are full of vitamin C and Ginger is really good for Asthma, I thought! 

I GAVE MELODY THIS DRINK THREE TIMES THROUGH THE DAY. THE LAST DOSE SHE HAD BEFORE BED, AND SLEPT LIKE A LOG. LITERALLY, LIKE A LOG! THE NEXT DAY, SHE WOKE UP BRIGHT EYED AND BUSH TAILED. 

"MUMMY" she said, "I feel AMAZING, the cold has gone! And I had a wonderful sleep!" Melody went on to tell me how the orange and ginger drink had helped her breath through her nose. 

I have to admit, when I drank Ginger Tea in the evening, I ended up falling asleep on the sofa. They say it makes you sleepy!

AMAZING BENEFITS OF THE RAW DIET

I have been doing a lot of research into health this year. And have been amazed at how many people have cured their illnesses through a Raw Diet. Heating the drink up, made no sense at all! It would just destroy all the important properties needed to cure her.

I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU. IF IT DOES, PLEASE DO DROP ME A LINE ON YOU TUBE AND LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS! MELODY'S COLD TURNED INTO A POSITIVE, BECAUSE WE LEARNT SOMETHING NEW!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

Before I go, here is some information on oranges and ginger!

All about Ginger


All about Oranges


DON'T SUFFER WITH ILLNESS, CHANGE YOUR DIET!

This is how I am curing my Asthma. When I stay away from Gluten, GMO, Pesticide, MSG and BSP foods! I am Asthma free and don't need my Inhaler. You have to watch out for Organic foods that try and sneak Gluten into products that don't naturally contain it. For example, Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds. As well as dessicated coconut. I feel like writing a strong letter of complaint to the Soil Association, as they are not doing their JOB!




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews