Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 September 2015

WHAT IS RESVERATROL WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

Seek advice before using herbs. Especially, if you are pregnant or taking medication!

WHAT IS RESVERATROL?
 AND WHERE DOES IT COME FROM? 

Drinking Red Wine, never felt so good! Problem is I promised my daughter I would give up alcohol, so this is for you guys! Funny thing is, I am not a big drinker. One glass with friends twice a year, hardly counts as an alcoholic. But, I want to be the best Mum I can be. And don't want my daughter getting drunk when she is older and making the mistakes I made in my youth. So I am keeping my promise. But heck, I do enjoy making wine. And get great pleasure from hearing good things about it. Especially, Japanese Knotweed Wine, which has the highest Resveratrol Properties of any living PLANT! The fact that my partner is promoting my home made wine and getting everyone to try it, tells me "I did something right!" Because he is hard to please! And has no faith in my Butterfly Lullaby story book. So the wine must be damn good! Especially, as he takes no notice that a famous man from children's TV recorded my story "Colour me a fairies wish!" This alone proves I must have some talent! But he can't see it! So heck the "WINE MUST BE OUR OF THIS WORLD!"

THIS VIDEO ON RESVERATROL PROVES HOW GOOD RED WINE IS FOR YOU! IT IS WORTH WATCHING. IMAGINE, IF RED WINE IS GOOD FOR YOU. THEN JUST HOW GOOD IS JAPANESE KNOTWEED WINE! MUST BE THE QUEEN OF ALL PLANTS!
Japanese Knotweed has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese as a medicine.
http://www.invasiveplantmedicine.com/articles/

Click this page, scroll down to Scientific Studies and you will see that Japanese Knotweed has four medical patents. THIS IS ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING WEED? Ha ha. Seriously, do our Governments think we are thick or something! Click the following link ....



IT IS WORTH LOOKING AT HOW JAPANESE KNOTWEED HAS BEEN USED AND BY WHO. AND ASKING THE QUESTION "WHY ARE OUR GOVERNMENTS DESTROYING THIS AMAZING HERBAL PLANT?" ESPECIALLY, WHEN IT COULD BE USED TO CURE LYMES DISEASE, CANCER, ARTHRITIS. AND WE COULD CREATE CHEAP ELECTRICITY RE BIO-FUEL! FACT IS THE ELITE MAKE MUCH MONEY OUT OF THIS AND CHARGE US FOR DESTROYING IT. 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/resveratrol-wine-japanese-knotweed.html

WE LOVE THE JAPANESE KNOTWEED AND PLANTAIN SMOOTHIE



SO FAR, TWO OF MY BLOG READERS, HAVE TOLD ME THE FUNDRAISING IDEA TO HELP FAMILIES EARN FROM HOME WITH NO FEES, IS A GOOD ONE! AND MY FRIEND LIKES THE IDEA TOO, WATCH THIS SPACE! SEEING MY MP SOON!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/japanese-knotweed-wine-honey-tasting.html

The famous man from Children's TV told me, "Sharon never give up?" I no longer write children's stories because of what the Elite did to my on-line Business. But I fight for Justice for every child and family. And hope that Japanese Knotweed will change the way people think about things, and open their minds and hearts to a world that we can truly be proud of! Like the fairies in this story, we all need a little COLOUR AND HOPE in our lives!



IF ANYONE HAS ANY SEE-THROUGH WINE BOTTLES. I WOULD LOVE THEM!
SEND ME A MESSAGE ON YOU TUBE!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews