Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 September 2015

What is your story? Want to share?

I believe sharing stories is caring! And would love to hear from my readers about their views on life. What their life is like? Have they had to fight for justice etc, or been told to give up. Or maybe they just want to share a picture with words, which make you stop and think. Here are some pictures and words readers have shared with me from Anthony Benta and Larry Limby!

Thank you to Anthony Benta, for all his comments! And for sharing important messages!
Keep up the good work!






And thank you to Larry Limby. I adore his comment on his Google+ page, which reads something like this ... "I BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ... IT JUST TAKES AN OPEN MIND!"


28 September 2015. I put the above pictures on my Facebook page and was told they were all a Hoax. And given this link. But what if these pictures are not a HOAX?  I have found Facebook is no place to share this sort of information, because it is not like You Tube. Help investigate www.snopes.com and find out who runs it!

http://www.snopes.com/

Remember Terry Deary from Horrible Histories asks the question, "why do people behave the way they do?" I know so many State Educated people with closed minds. People that believe bullying is natural. What if people stopped protecting the bullies, and instead helped the victims. Doesn't that make more sense? More friends and family should make a stand for loved ones being bullied, instead of sweeping all these problems under the carpet, and ignoring them! All our problems exist because we let them. Fight back verbally, we can win!


This is my picture with words and a story. If wish I had the Queens wealth and power, because I know I could create change. And I don't need a Palace to live in, or a flash car! The simple things in life make me happy! I look at the above pictures and stories, and feel totally blessed. So much pain in our world! But things will change! People are waking up! 


Why do I question Snopes? Because most people do not research what is really going on within our Government system. You only have to check out Forced Adoption for Profit, proved by John Hemming MP, to know something is seriously wrong. Especially, when John Hemming MP states very clearly here in this video that the UK Government will not stop Forced Adoption for Profit!


AND TWO WELSH MPs HAVE TOLD ME THE QUEEN IS ABOVE THE LAW! WE ARE TOLD DIFFERENTLY BY OUR MONARCHY AND GOVERNMENT. THIS NEEDS DEBATING!


You would not believe the amount of bulling I have been through, just because I question things! And want to debate them. Most British people believe we have a Democracy. Democracy should not give the Elite power to sell our children into Forced Adoption for Profit! And it also must not stop Journalist from printing the real news! Here is John Hemming MP talking to a Journalist that was banned from investigating the Jimmy Savile Scandal. We need to wake up! This is real!


SPEAK TO ME, SHARE STORIES AND PICTURES. I AM ON YOU TUBE!
My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge, and like Larry Limby, I believe anything is possible! 
We just have to try! And I enjoy being a team player! Do you?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads