Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 21 September 2015

YOU TUBE SPAM DEBATE? STOPS ACTIVISTS

I really want to have a debate with Google and You Tubers about the messages that come up about sharing videos with other You Tubers on You Tube. Threats to ban you from sharing videos that create change? And calling it a violation! What the hell is wrong with this world?

What is Spam? And is this Spam Regulation preventing activists from changing our world, with threats of being banned from You Tube for sharing important videos?

I WELCOME YOU TUBERS TO SHARE VIDEOS WITH ME ON MY BUTTERFLY LULLABY YOU TUBE ACCOUNT! AS LONG AS THEY ARE CHILD AND FAMILY FRIENDLY. OR HAVE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE RE CREATING CHANGE!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

I want to receive links to videos like these on my channel! This little girl has an important message to share, and needs to be heard! These videos are important! This is not Spam! And I would not get upset if people shared this information with me! I would thank them! We need to listen! Our children's future is important!


I am a team player, and want to connect with similar people. People that see the problems in our world and want to do something to fix it. WITHOUT THE DONATE BUTTON! It must come from the heart! Just look at the state of our world. Nearly a Million people using Foodbanks in the UK alone. And other Countries suffering because of ELITE CORRUPT WARS and BANKING SYSTEM!

I keep getting letters from Google about having to pay for Google Adverts. Google is rich, I'm not! And as a Mother who has been through the mill re Elite Bullies destroying my business on the Internet, and getting me in debt with the support from our corrupt Banking System. I have a message I want to share! And should not be charged for it! In fact I want the whole damn adult industry fined for the damages they cause to children, women and family lives. As well as getting away with destroying thousands of small businesses. Compensation is well over due!

How can this be Spam? Mothers who are trying to create change for our children's and other children's future is not SPAM! We need to connect with people that care. And that means sharing videos with each other! Having serious debates and making sure we change things to protect our children, family life and planet!

SO MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR CHILD AND FAMILY FRIENDLY VIDEOS. AND MESSAGES RE CREATING CHANGE. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND HELP CREATE A BETTER WORLD AS A TEAM PLAYER! 


Would you really call this video spam? I want to get support from my MP to help families earn from home with no fees. And connect with Organic Gardeners! 


IF SHARING THIS VIDEO IS CALLED SPAM? THEN SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG!


I AM STILL WAITING FOR GOOGLE TO CONTACT ME WITH REGARDS TO THIS TROLL LEAVING A DISGUSTING MESSAGE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER! IT SEEMS THAT THESE EVIL PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING. BUT ACTIVISTS HAVE EVERY BRICK WALL PUT UP POSSIBLE TO PREVENT THEM FROM GETTING JUSTICE!


MOTHERS LIKE ME ARE EXPECTED TO WORK FOR FREE! AND NOW EVERYONE, WHO IS NOT AN ELITE IS EXPECTED TO WORK FOR FREE TOO! SHAME ON THESE BULLIES!

I used to write for London Mums Magazine. No help or support to earn from home. Expected to work for free! And they even bragged that they had the most ever hits ever on my Lagoona Blue Blog.

http://londonmumsmagazine.com/2012/lagoona-blue-monster-high-doll


THE MAYOR OF LONDON SUPPORTS LONDON MUMS MAGAZINES, AND RICH MOTHERS. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SUPPORTING MOTHERS THAT REALLY NEED HELP TO EARN FROM  HOME WITH NO FEELS. THERE IS "0" SUPPORT. 


I am still waiting for Google  to reply to my letters copied in on Prime Minister David Cameron letters. I know he is corrupt! But I was hoping GOOGLE WAS DIFFERENT! Problem is big Elite Companies get away with paying tax. And that is no doubt how the Government control them!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/david-camerons-letter-academic.html

I LIKE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS, AND WANT THE BRICK WALLS TO COME DOWN!
TALK TO ME! END THE ELITE BULLYING!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads