Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 October 2015

50 shades of GREY corrupt brainwashing

50 SHADES OF GREY ... CORRUPT BRAINWASHING BY THE ELITE PAEDOPHILES. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US! THE POWERFUL ELITE PROMOTE CHEATING ABOVE CHILDREN AND FAMILY LIFE. AND SADLY, TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT! THINK ABOUT HOW PRINCE CHARLES GOT AWAY WITH CHEATING ON THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN, AND HOW HE DESTROYED THEIR LIVES! HOW MANY CHILDREN SUFFER BECAUSE TOO MANY PARENTS CHEAT, TAKE DRUGS AND DRINK TOO MUCH? WE MUST GET BACK TO OLD FASHIONED VALUES AND PROTECT THE INNOCENT! 

WAKE UP!!!

How many women do you know that have been hurt by men because of this sick industry?

I KNOW TOO MANY! WHICH IS WHY I AM FIGHTING VERBALLY FOR CHANGE

Women's Aid is meant to be a charity to protect women from abuse

I had to fight for two years to get the above www.womensaid.co.uk website taken down!

RUSSELL BRAND ADMITS WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG. HE IS ADDICTED!


DR JUDITH REISMAN - HISTORIAN
She won against Playboy and proved they promote Child Abuse! So just imagine all the disgusting images and videos people get bombarded with because Playboy is allowed to trade! It explains so much! And why our Society is so bullying as a whole!


The UK Government take down Whistleblowers websites in five seconds flat. But Website that promote abuse against women and children takes them two years! But, then again David Cameron does promote PROSTITUTION. And is tied up with many scandals!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7780068/David-Cameron-calls-for-laws-on-legalising-prostitution-to-be-looked-at.html

Note. I know a mother who is a Child Psychologist and works with damaged children who have prostitute mothers. I asked her if she would fight with me against the Student Prostitution Brainwashing funded by our Lottery? And promoted by our Education System, the SWANSEA UNIVERSITY! She told me, "NO! SHE HAD TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND, BECAUSE SHE WORKS WITH PROSTITUTE MOTHERS!" I don't blame her, because she would be sacked if she helped me complain about this. Fact is, I know of mothers who's husbands use prostitutes and destroy their marriage and child's lives. And these Students will grow up and destroy their own child's life, because of the Industry they have got themselves into! All thanks to our corrupt Government helping our Banks to destroy our Economy!

Here comes the SCANDAL! When I complained to Martin Caton MP about Students being brainwashed, he replied, "THE GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES!" If you are a parent, you should be cringing right now. And asking, "what can I do to help?" Your support is needed!

I sent Dr Judith Reisman this Lottery Magazine and asked her thoughts. She told me it is PAEDOPHILE RUN!


Why did Dr Judith Reisman say the above is Paedophile Run? Because the Swansea University is promoting it! And please don't blame the Welsh, they were taken over years ago re the Welsh Not and having to have a German Blooded Prince! This English speaking University also promoted Child Abuse with Paedophile Information Exchange. Imagine going to school and being taught State Sex Education based on Paedophile Kinsey's work of abusing babies and children around the clock. This is real! I will show you the Court case later on!


Dr Judith Reisman PhD from the Law University sent me this witness statement against Paedophile Information Exchange, and our sick and twisted Education system.


This is the Guardian Article Dr Reisman refers to in her email to me, and copied to the Swansea Press. Which they have ignored. Our gagged media is a disgrace!





My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. I used to write children's stories, until the Evil Elites destroyed my business on-line. But I don't give up easily. I am still fighting for Justice and will WIN! In a way I am glad they destroyed me financially, because it has changed my whole outlook on life. I don't want to be a selfish Elite, who cares only about money and cheating. I'm a mother, and it is my job to care about all children and families here in the UK and worldwide. Which is why I Blog about certain political issues. And why I make meetings to see my MPs!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE LIKE? DID YOU HAVE AN AMAZING CHILDHOOD? HAVE YOU BEEN TRULY LOVED AND RESPECTED AS A HUMAN BEING? ARE YOU FINANCIALLY STRUGGLING? I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES, CONTACT ME ON YOU TUBE. CREATE A VIDEO! AND I WILL PUT THEM ON MY BLOG! BUT, REMEMBER, I AM A MOTHER, AND I HAVE CERTAIN MORALS AND VALUES, WHICH MEANS I WILL ONLY SHOW VIDEOS THAT PROMOTE GOOD CHANGES IN OUR WORLD!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


My daughter, Melody, questions sick kids programmes like these. Clever girl!


NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, I WILL WIN AGAINST THIS SICK AND TWISTED P--N INDUSTRY! IT IS GOING TO PAY FOR DESTROYING CHILDREN/WOMEN AND FAMILY LIVES, AND SMALL BUSINESSES!

My friends, family and people I don't know, deserve JUSTICE!

And I will not stand for this ELITE BULLYING! I hope to have another meeting with my MP this month because there is no way the Queen should be above the Law. Something two MPs have confirmed is true. Fact is, whoever controls the Laws, is to blame for this whole mess! Forced Adoption for Profit is Paedophile Run.

John Hemming MP states the UK Government will not stop Forced Adoption for Profit.


Too many people addicted to P--N sites don't question why Journalists are banned from investigating the Jimmy Savile Scandal. Because the Internet tries to brainwash them with the same muck Savile was into! It is a fact that Playboy promotes Child Abuse. So what are they watching?


People addicted to P--N do not question the way our children and families are treated by ELITES!


This is a song my daughter wrote for a little boy trapped in state care. He wants to live with his grandmother, but our sick and twisted Paedophile run Forced Adoption Laws, prevent it!


My Nan was a child victim of the state, which is why I care! 


NEVER FORGET PRINCESS DIANA, AND HOW THE ROYALS BULLIED HER TO DEATH

"If Diana had been living in medieval times, she would have had her head chopped off." - Dickie Arbiter, former press spokesperson for the Queen

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/diana-her-true-story


I am making a stand! I had hoped to act as a team player and get others to join me in this fight for justice for children and women. But it looks like I am on my own. Bullies don't frighten me. Too many people in the UK protect the bullies, instead of the victims. It is time for change!


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A MOTHER! GET IN CONTACT IF YOU BELIEVE CHILDREN DESERVE A BETTER AND KINDER WORLD!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads