Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

MORMON CULT CHILD ABUSE


Life Inside A Religious Cult - Secrets Of Cult Documentary Exposed - HD Documentary


NOW I KNOW WHY THIS BULLYING MOTHER, MADE MY DAUGHTER AND MY LIFE HELL. THE MORMON CULT IS EVIL! 

I AM NOT SAYING ALL MORMON PEOPLE ARE BAD PEOPLE. BUT THE PERSON I KNEW WAS NOT A NICE PERSON.  AND THE ABOVE VIDEO RAISES QUESTIONS!


A CHURCH SHOULD PRACTICE PROTECTING CHILDREN AND FAMILIES

One thing I have noticed with religion, is I can't  seem to find any team players. They don't get involved with Politics. And they all promote their religion above any other. Which is why I refuse to go to any Church! I am a team player, and want to do something to help create a better and kinder world for our children. If there is a God, I believe he would want us to work together as a team to protect all children and families from bullies. I really don't think praying for him to change our world is something he would be proud of! But that is my opinion. My Nan and my partners Gran were lovely people, and went to Church (not Mormon Church.) So I know there are some good Church people. It is just a case of finding them!

Children and families need protection! 


Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way. Sharing is caring. Help stop bullying and protect victims!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads