Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 5 October 2015

PUBLIC SECTOR FEAR SACK IF COMPLAIN DEBATE

Today, I wish to debate people working in Public Sector Jobs. And their fears of being sacked if they complain about long hours and low wages etc. I have spoken to people employed by our Monarchy run Government, and they are too frightened to challenge them, because they do not want to lose their jobs! Imagine all the corruption MPs and Police see every day, but cannot speak out about it, for the same fear. THEY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEIR JOBS! The Police and MPs being forced to take an Oath to the Queen, prevents them from working for the TAX PAYERS that pay their wages. WE MUST DEBATE AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!

I USED TO WORK IN A WELSH SCHOOL AND WAS THREATENED BY THE COUNCIL
FOR TRYING TO SAVE THE SCHOOL FIELD AND BUTTERFLY MEADOW


An ex Council worker, who tried to file complaints against Swansea Council re their Corruption, told me they did not like me, because I got Welsh Actor Michael Sheen involved in trying save the schools butterfly meadow. 

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Sheen-backs-drive-save-school-meadow/story-13712236-detail/story.html


THE QUEEN MAKES IT A RULE NOT TO HELP OUR CHILDREN!


The headmaster, teachers and teacher assistants were threatened with the sack if they tried to save the school field by the Council. I was also threatened, because I worked in the school canteen for a while when my business got destroyed by the Evil Elites! I was told, "No one goes against the Council, or they will get rid of you!" My reply was, "that is me gone then, because I have been trying to save the school field and butterfly meadow!" And they said "me too!" I wish to state this is not NORMAL BEHAVIOUR. The Council are paid by us to do a job, not act like Mafia! 



I want every person reading this Blog to go make an appointment with their local MP and ask them, "WHY IS THE QUEEN ABOVE THE LAW?" (If you can video their answer, and put it on You Tube, even better! Please share with me!) Note. Two Welsh MPs have given me this information, one from Labour, and the other Conservative! Our Prime Minister and Monarchy have lied to us, the Magna Carter is a joke! It is not protecting us from bullying Royals!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1042737/Now-MPs-want-ditch-500-year-oath-allegiance-Queen.html


PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO, AND THEREFORE THE ONLY WAY TO FORCE CHANGE VERBALLY, IS BY CHALLENGING THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY RUN THIS COUNTRY, AND THAT IS NOT OUR GOVERNMENT! IT IS OUR MONARCHY! AND HERE IS THE PROOF.

Love of hate Russell Brand? At least he is doing something positive and raising good debates! I hope he responds to my message asking "WHY IS THE QUEEN ABOVE THE LAW?" If he replies, then I know he is really trying to create change. 
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/email-russell-brand-infotrewsmedia.html

WATCH THIS SPACE! I AM STILL WORKING ON INFORMATION TO PUT FORWARD TO MY MP TO CREATE CHANGE AND MAKE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES LIVES BETTER!

I had hoped to be a team player and work with others to create change. But I know I am on my own! It is quite shocking how many bullies there are in our society who refuse to debate serious issues that are destroying children and family lives. And I don't want to waste time trying to convince closed minded people to change. So I wish myself luck, and hope that I can do something positive that will benefit everyone in the long run. The Elite have money and power to prevent change, and are laughing all the way to the bank, at our expense. This should make you question them!


SHARE YOUR STORIES, THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads