Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 12 October 2015

True friends stop bullies

Western culture made me into something I wasn't. The sweet 12 year old girl that stood up for her friend and stopped evil girls bullying her, got lost! But I have found myself again, thanks to my wonderful daughter, Melody! If I can change, anyone can!




SHARING IS CARING! I HOPE MY ABOVE MESSAGE WILL HELP GIRLS CHANGE! AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND SAY! AND REMEMBER AMANDA TODD
AND WHAT THEY DID TO HER! EDUCATION, AND WESTERN CULTURE HAS FAILED OUR CHILDREN. BUT WE AS PARENTS CAN CHANGE THAT!

TEACH YOUR LITTLE GIRLS TO KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON!
AND STOP SEX EDUCATION! BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM DO THINGS LIKE THIS! 


THE HISTORY OF SEX EDUCATION AND SCHOOL BULLYING!
Something has to change!


I teach my daughter to keep her clothes on. And she is not brainwashed like some girls
her age. Which is why she told me about this awful children's TV show.


REMEMBER CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! I HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH THANKS TO MY DAUGHTER. JUST BY SAYING SORRY, AND ADMITTING YOUR WRONG, CAN HELP
MOVE MOUNTAINS. STAY SAFE AND HAPPY! AND SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ....

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

IF I WANTED TO BE POPULAR, I WOULD FOLLOW THE SHEEP! I AM PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT! WHEN THINGS GO WRONG IN LIFE, IT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON. WHEN YOU BECOME A MUM, YOU HAVE A CHOICE, DO I FOLLOW THE SHEEP? OR DO I DO THE RIGHT THING?




I AM PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT! MY MIND IS WIDE OPEN, IS YOURS?


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads