Loading...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Why do girls / women wear make-up DEBATE


What is your story? Debate and let me know on You Tube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AclpeZQfM60


I really want to make a video, and have a true debate on this subject about why girls/women wear make-up? 

Some men are kind and say we look better without it. Which is a true complement. But some men are totally horrid! When I was 16 years old, my boyfriend at the time, told me he told his mum that I was not pretty. It totally destroyed my confidence. I ended up putting more and more make-up on, until I ended up looking so Ugly, I looked like a PUNK. No offence to Punks. But it was not me! And I attracted some nasty, horrible men! Over the years, my confidence started to come back and I ended up wearing less, and less make-up! Thankfully, my daughters father tells me I look beautiful even when I have just got out of bed, and my hair is sticking up on end. That is the one thing, I truly like about him. As you get older, you realise the inside is more important than the out. 

Living in the UK, I feel like we are totally gagged and afraid to express our true emotions. Does it have anything to do with Monarchy brainwashing and bullying? I believe so! Let me explain why. 
Princess Diana lived a lie for years! According to the Monarchy Press, she believed she had a big NOSE and was not pretty. She hid behind a smile and fooled the world! Behind closed doors, she was crying for help. Sadly, we all let her down! If she were alive today, we would be able to solve every single problem in the world ... by just talking about things, openly, and coming up with solutions!

http://www.butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/we-all-let-princess-diana-down-family.html

In this video you can hear Dickie Arbiter say "Princess Diana had a BIG NOSE and was NOT PRETTY!" How do you feel about this awful statement?
It really upset me! And I feel he should apologise!


In the above video you can also hear Dickie Arbiter say the following ...

"If Diana had been living in medieval times, she would have had her head chopped off." - Dickie Arbiter, former press spokesperson for the Queen

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/diana-her-true-story


Sorry, this article just does not ring true for me! I most certainly did not wear make-up because I was confident!
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/21/why-do-girls-wear-makeup-google-answer

THERE ARE SOME REALLY GOOD MEN IN OUR 

WORLD, BUT SADLY SOME AWFUL ONES TOO!


The good men send me messages like these. I respect



men like Anthony. Thank you!



FROM WHERE I AM SITTING, SOME MEN HAVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR WOMEN, CHILDREN AND FAMILIES BECAUSE OF THE WAY CHARLES TREATED DIANA. WHAT DO YOU THINK?


Does this look like ALL men respect women? Or our little girls? I think NOT! They want to sell our little girls to horrid old men.


Does this look like ALL men respect children and women? I think NOT!


Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way! 
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

Wake Up World! said...

Great post. Thank you Sharon. Sounds like you have a wonderful man there! Thank you so much for caring about the world like you so. Big Love N Hugs x Jackie

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads