Loading...

Search This Blog

Friday, 23 October 2015

WHY I WILL NEVER VISIT A DENTIST AGAIN

I have not watched the whole film yet, but intend to. And have to admit I always questioned why my dentist kept giving me fillings. Every six months he would drill and add a filling. Surely, if my teeth needed fillings, there would be no need for a drill! Now I have a mouth full of toxic teeth, which is destroying my health.

This documentary explains how native tribes have perfect teeth, and do no dental care whatsoever. Our foods are the problem. I really hope you find this film as fascinating as I did. Because it talks about all aspects of well being from our teeth, to the foods we eat. And seeing as I have managed to come off my Inhalers a lot this year, I now know what foods make me wheeze. Fresh organic fruit and veg does not make you ill. But other foods do! My poor mother and sister had awful dentists, they took out teeth against their will. There is no way I will ever go and see a dentist again!



Our awful dentist coated my daughters teeth with this Fluoride Poison. Note. When she used to brush her teeth with Fluoride Toothpaste it made her ill with Asthma! 


Research, and please share this information with anyone that has an open mind. 


OPEN YOUR HEART AND MIND ... SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY, WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE. LIKE PRINCESS DIANA, I WEAR MY HEART ON MY SLEEVE, AND BELIEVE IN JUSTICE FOR EVERY CHILD AND FAMILY WORLDWIDE! SHARING INFORMATION IS CARING!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads