Loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, 19 October 2015

YOU TUBE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

YOU TUBE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Do you feel like bullying Elites in power are destroying your life and everyone else around you? Don't keep quiet about it. Shout it out. Share your views with the world. Make a film and put it on You Tube. The more films we have the more chance of change. We need to learn to communicate with one another and debate important issues, instead of sweeping them under the carpet! YOU TUBE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD! Violence helps no one! Be a peaceful protester and WIN!

SIGN PETITIONS AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE ...

To safeguard fundamental freedoms, like free speech, please sign here: 





FROM A CHILD'S PERSPECTIVE, LET THEM SPEAK AND SING!

My daughter, Melody, created this Lego Animation and song for her Daddy. Two years ago we split up. It is a long story. But lets just say the UK does not promote children and real family values, and enjoys destroying children's lives. We are back together now, because it broke my daughters heart. She cried so much in those two years it was heartbreaking to see. If this song does not touch the heart of millions I don't know what would?


I missed my daughter, Melody, so much when we were apart. Because she had to visit her Dad in Weymouth. I used to write her letters, and I sent her this video. She is my ray of sunshine. My parents split up when I was four. It broke my little heart. And I walked around with a broken heart until I gave birth to my daughter. My heart is now full of real love. It has healed. And I am grateful that my Step father took us on and cared for my disabled mother. My childhood was amazing, thanks to family and friends. When I think about my Nan as a child orphan crying for her mother and father, it brings tears to my eyes. And I ask myself, what can I do to help those children in the same position as my Nan?  And need your help to share my videos and Blogs. Will you help? They need us!


MY NAN'S TRUE STORY AS A CHILD ORPHAN HERE IN THE UK

I worry about every single child in state care, because I know how corrupt the whole system is. And the dangers these children are in. My Nan was made to eat and sleep in a shed with her brothers. Social Services ignored her cries for help. And told her, "You are lucky to have a roof over your head, because you are not 100% British." Nan died feeling ugly because of the colour of her skin. She had the most beautiful heart, I have ever come across. The thing that breaks my heart is the way Social Services went out of their way to destroy her childhood. When she was housed with a caring and loving Foster Family, Social Services took her away from the people that truly loved her, claiming she was not doing well in school, and placed her with another abusive family. Imagine how damn heartless these evil people are. My Nan got in debt helping poor children! A true unselfish Heroine. I am ashamed of my white English skin. And proud of my Nan's Burmese and French Ancestry. 


GIRL MEETS WORLD, THE TRUE EDUCATIONAL CHILDREN'S PROGRAMME

My daughter loves watching Girl Meets World, and I have to say it is one of the best Children's Programmes I have ever seen. Because it actually educates children on true morals and values, and allows them to show their emotions about sensitive topics. Such as family. And how so very important family is to a child. Something our mean Governments do not understand or care about. Because if they did. Forced Adoption for Profit in the UK would not exist. Some children are lucky and have wonderful Foster parents. But there is no way our Governments should be allowed to gag children in state care, especially with the Jimmy Savile cover up, on how Elites abuse children by gagging them.


Maya's story, is like so many children's stories. Broken heart, because of her broken family. This is sad and needs fixing. We need to promote real family life, and put children first, the way we used to. Let Children speak and say what they want. There happiness is more important than ours, and we need to remember that!


DR JUDITH REISMAN PhD FROM THE LAW UNIVERSITY 

Dr Judith Reisman PhD from the Law University, sent me a witness statement about our local Swansea University promoting child abuse with Paedophile Information Exchange. She copied this witness statement to all the Swansea Press. Not only have they ignored it. But so has David Cameron, and my own MP. And strangely enough the witness statement never reached Tom Watson MP, even though it was sent by recorded delivery. When you look at our history, and how badly the Elites in power treat children and families. It is not surprising that we have all the problems we do today. Something needs to change. Leadership has failed us. We need team players. And not ones that talk posh with plumbs in their mouth! Because it is very clear, they are totally heartless!


OUR GOVERNMENTS/MONARCHY/BBC SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION

Welsh Not, is a valuable insight to what the Elites did to the Welsh Children. Imagine people in power told to hurt children who tried to speak their native language. This has not only happened in the UK, but also in Canada and other Countries. And they try to delete this history, because it shows them in a very, very bad light! Wales is not it's own Country. They would never punish their children for speaking Welsh. And if they had a choice they would have a true Welsh Prince, not a German blooded one, that lives in England!

This concerns me greatly. Elites being able to ban Journalists from Investigating the Jimmy Savile cover up. There seems to be every rule under the sun for us. But they are acting above the Law and doing things that are totally illegal. John Hemming MP interviews American Journalist who was banned from entering the UK, for fear that she would uncover the truth about the Elite Paedophiles who are alive and kicking!


Tom Watson MP speaks out for children abused by MPs in Government.


Sim Danczuk MP speaks out about children being abused on Government Property!


I sent this letter with Dr Judith PhD Reisman from the Law University witness statement against our Education System, which promoted child abuse with Paedophile Information Exchange. It has been ignored. 


Dr Judith Reisman PhD witness Statement against our sick Education System!



I personally feel our Government has no power whatsoever, and that the Monarchy runs the show. Two Welsh MPs have told me the Queen is above the Law. And the press are trying to warn us, but nobody is listening. Journalists are scared stiff of the Queen, and so are MPs.


THE QUEEN ABOVE THE LAW MIND MAP. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?



This poor mother was jailed for no reason. Her son stolen from her. John Hemming MP states very clearly that the UK Government will not stop Forced Adoption for Profit! Why do you think that is?

https://melissalaird.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/open-letter-to-melissa-from-sharon-bainbridge-mother-of-radio-host-melody/


Maggie Tuttle from the charity, Children screaming to be heard sends Prime Minister David Cameron a message. She is very disappointed. And has good right to be. He has refused to meet with her to discuss a way forward to protect our children from Forced Adoption for Profit, by ignoring her letters. Melody, my daughter, was going to sing for the charity, but I felt it was too dangerous for her.

http://www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com/

Here is Melody's song, for all the children trapped in state care and gagged! This song is based on a true story about a little boy who is not allowed to play with his Lego, because they claim he is too old. That was when he was 12 years old. If you know anything about Lego Fans, then you will understand there is no age limit to being a fan of the Lego toy. Here he is crying for his Grandmother, and wishing she would come and take him away from the awful prison he is trapped in they call STATE CARE!


In this video the Whips admit they protect MP Paedophiles!
What more evidence do we need, for GODS SAKE PROTECT OUR CHILDREN! 


I refuse to go to Church, because from where I am sitting it is all corrupt. Our churches abuse children! They turn families away. Not the sort of God I would pray for that is for sure! And it really upsets me that they are all waiting for God to sort these problems out. It simply is not good enough!

THEY WANT TO GAG US ALL! BUT REMEMBER, BY SHARING STORIES, WE ARE CARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, AND TRYING TO PROTECT THEM! So share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way. Make your films. And remember You Tube is mightier than the sword! Don't forget to debate!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads