Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 November 2015

I WANT TO MOVE FORWARD AND HELP PEOPLE

I WANT TO MOVE FORWARD AND HELP PEOPLE! THE ELITE MONARCHY AND THEIR GOVERNMENT ARE STANDING IN MY WAY! AND YOURS! AND ACTIVISTS ARE NOT BEING TEAM PLAYERS! ARE THE DONATE BUTTONS A PROBLEM?

The people I need to talk to, probably can't even afford the Internet. They are the real people. The ones with compassion and love in their hearts, not controlled by MONEY! Equality is a total lie!
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/david-cameron-equality-debate.html

In the 6 years I have been researching the lack of help for children and families in the UK and worldwide, I have uncovered a lot of nasty things about our Government and Monarchy. Some of those things I found out by just owning my business. And seeing first hand how the Elites put up every brick wall to prevent small businesses, such as mine, from moving forward.

It does not matter how much evidence you share, nothing ever gets a debate or resolved. The ELITE Brick Walls are firmly up. The Elites in power are total bullies! I am surprised they did not force us to all speak German! As they forced the Welsh to speak English and the Native Canadian children, to name just a few. We obviously never won the war against Hitler. This Country is in a mess because of powerful Elites. I often wonder, what would happen if Activists actually started to act like team players, instead of doing their own individual thing? They don't seem to want to team up. Is it because of their donate button? This is the problem, money corrupts!

To safeguard fundamental freedoms, like free speech, please sign here: 

I WILL BE TOTALLY SHOCKED IF RUSSELL BRAND ACTUALLY REPLIED TO MY EMAILS. THE UK COLUMN I DON'T TRUST, BECAUSE THEY IGNORED THE STUDENT PROSTITUTION PROMOTION. DAVID IKE, AND THE REST OF THEM COULD BE DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE TO HELP PROTECT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. BUT THEY DON'T. WHY DON'T THEY HELP FAMILIES EARN FROM HOME FOR FREE? 

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/trews-news-continued-russell-brand.html



Is my Blog making a difference? Nobody debates anything. Are there brick walls preventing me from talking to people on the Internet? So many questions and no answers.

Well, I think I am best off researching Organic foods and how they can help people. I now know where all the power lies and why this Country/World is in a mess. But something positive has come out of this. I am curing my Asthma, off the Inhalers and will cure my daughters Asthma. And I really hope I can help others by sharing information and talking to others who have cured their illness by eating foods without all the toxic chemicals. I can imagine a great world, if we had decent human beings running our Planet.



Good luck everyone. You are going to need it. If your not growing your own food, you better think about it. And do your research into Monsanto. They will control the seeds if you let them! I wonder what sort of relationship Prince Philip has got with Monsanto?


THE MONARCHY AND THEIR GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS!




Good luck! And if you ever want to talk. I am here! Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads