Loading...

Search This Blog

Friday, 20 November 2015

WANTED ORGANIC FARMERS AND GARDENERS





I WANT TO LIAISE WITH ORGANIC FARMERS AND GARDENERS IN THE UK AND WORLDWIDE


Wish me luck, I really want to talk to Organic Farmers and Gardeners in the UK and Worldwide. If we could buy our foods direct from them, I personally would feel a lot happier. I am on You Tube under Homeschool learn and earn (Butterfly Lullaby Ltd.) The name Homeschool learn and earn was created in the hope that Google would help with free learning. And give children support to earn pocket money through their Blogs. And as for Butterfly Lullaby Ltd, well this business no longer exists, thanks to bullying EVIL Elites. But that is a another story.


Contact me, Sharon J. Bainbridge on ....
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


I simply do not trust our food shops! Especially, as they keep pushing Nazi theme costumes and books into their stores to sell to the public. And I question their lack of organic foods! Tesco have stopped selling organic potatoes, which I find very suspect. Arpad Pusztai received a noble prize for blowing the whistle on GMO potatoes, and the damage they do to our bodies. Every time I walk past the donate food box, I cringe, and think about all the poor children and families consuming poisoned foods and ask myself, "What can I do to help?" A million people using Food Banks in the UK is no joke! And what about all the poor people worldwide starving because of greedy Elites, it simply is not good enough. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10402585/Halloween-costumes-to-avoid-wearing-this-year.html


THE PLAN


If I can somehow get a few greenhouses, and start growing organic tomatoes, I can share organic seeds through our Library etc, like they do in the USA. Once I master the art of tomato growing, I would like to help others grow them from home. And also help them get hold of organic foods direct from farms and gardeners. We need to make organic foods more affordable, as they have great health benefits and cure illness. It would be really useful if we could start trading the way we used to. 




The other step is to help families earn from home with no fees. Selling old and new things. And downloads. This will benefit so many families, because selling things on the Internet is frustrating due to all the fees and postage costs. And like organic foods, it would be extremely beneficial to be able to trade and swap things. 


GOOD ASTHMA NEWS ...

Now I know exactly what foods make me wheeze with Asthma, after eleven months of research and tried and tested methods. Basically, if I stay clear of gluten, meat, dairy, pesticide, GMO, preservatives, MSG and BSP foods, I can breathe easy. All fresh organic fruit and veg foods seem to be fine. Recently, I found out that my much loved organic Houmous is a problem. I really need to get hold of organic, gluten free chickpeas etc and make my own. Really frustrating that organic shops sell chickpeas with added gluten, even though naturally, they do not contain it. But that is the UK for you, way behind the USA!


HAVING HAD SO MANY BRICK WALLS PUT UP BY ELITES, 
I HOPE MY NEW MP IS DIFFERENT!

I have recently received a letter from my MP, claiming the Queens Oath does not prevent him from doing his job. So I really hope that I will get his support to auction off my engagement ring to raise part of the money for the Family Website Shop, so families can earn from home with no fees. If I can manage to get Justice for what the Evil Elites did to my daughters images and business, I hope for a real investigation and compensation. As I would like to fund the Earthship Stage School to promote child and family friendly entertainment, which is much needed in our Western Brainwashed Culture. We need to get our children away from trashy and violent media. And there is a need to promote the right for children to speak out and say what they want.

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/earthship-stage-animation-school-uk.html

Free 24 hour electricity from a bike! Just cycle for one hour. And turn sea water into drinking water.
These are the things our Governments need to promote.


What is stopping our Governments from promoting Green energy?


Who promotes GMO foods?


Who worries about over population?


Prince Philip kills animals! Including rare animals!

Exposed WWF & Prince Philip The World Wildlife Fund

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deU9qwEa10Q


NOTICE HOW THEY USE THE WWF FOR LAND GRABS. WELL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH JAPANESE KNOTWEED!

Why are our Governments wasting Tax Payers money on destroying Herbal Plants etc?
When they could be used to create Jobs! Who controls the World wide fun for nature?


What other plants will this bug destroy, apart from Japanese Knotweed, the herbal plant
worthy of four patents. 


My father, is an ex Council Gardener. He used to deal with Japanese Knotweed on school grounds. He managed to keep it under control. As I have done in my back garden for 13 years. This BBC documentary is just being used to scare people. And devalue our properties, for the Elite LAND GRAB. Lets face it the BBC protected Jimmy Savile for years. And the Royals can veto the BBC very, very easily!

 http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-royal-family-are-exempt-from-freedom-of-information-requests-and-can-veto-bbc-programmes-why-do-9956702.html


Note. Two Welsh MPs told me the Queen is above the LAW! We need a debate on this ...



WE NEED FREE THINGS TO GET STRUGGLING FAMILIES BACK ON THEIR FEET!
I want to share free organic tomato seeds! And talk to other organic gardeners and farmers.
Then we can all help the people that need our support the most! And we need that free Website shop. Believe it or not, children love having their parents at home. And they deserve support and respect!


Lastly, I wish to share letters I have sent Prime Minister David Cameron. If he respected children and families, he would employ Dr Judith Reisman to investigate the Elite Paedophile Crises, which plagues our Government. And he would end Forced Adoption for Profit, which is 110% Elite Paedophile Run! Children need protection for Evil Elites!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/david-camerons-letter-academic.html

Look forward to hearing from you! Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads